Which Anime character you would like to be if granted the wish 😉🥹🤩

Well that is a really hard question to answer. As I have watched so many but I suppose it would either be Kirito or Hagime.

4 Likes

welcome to the community @Kiritothegamer

5 Likes

:rofl: you not wrong his sword powerful :smirk::wink:

4 Likes

Okay, just saying I finished Pokemon Violet yesterday and I DON’T WANT TO BE THE GIGACHAD PROFESSOR TURO NO MORE in any way. No. Just no.

8 Likes

Has anyone heard of Jin Sakai ?

5 Likes

From Ghost of Tsushima? Great game :grin:

6 Likes

Yessss :smiley: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Correction yea. Lol awesome game.

5 Likes

I could totally see me picking Seras Victoria, Alucard, or Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing. But for simply being a badass im picking Alucard

8 Likes

That’s one real bad ass.

4 Likes

I discovered this new character. Not sure if many people know about it.

7 Likes

From fairy-tale

4 Likes

Fairy tale

4 Likes

Name is wendy

4 Likes

I would have to say either Rimuru Tempest because he is just trying to make a peaceful place to live for everyone he meets and befriends or Peter Grill because he is the strongest in the world and gets laid alot (I’m not afraid to admit that it would be nice to “get some” on a regular basis, don’t judge me lol)

5 Likes

Who: Kurusu Kimihito.

Why: Heh.

Monster-musume-wallpaper-349x500

7 Likes

Kimihito Kurusu and Miia, Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou.

4 Likes

kramer thumbs up GIF by HULU

4 Likes

If I had to pick an Anime character I would like to be, I will go with a supporting character first and a main lead second.

My support character that I would probably choose would have to be Noris Packard. A battle to be fought wherever I was needed, and to serve without question is an admirable trait.

Secondly a main character I wouldn’t mind front seating as is Chiricho Cuvie from Votoms.
His story is really bad and traumatic but it is something I myself in my age have come to understand all too well. A battle to be fought everyday and just being absolutely dependable the silent type who believes in action over conversation.

8 Likes

Understandable :joy::joy:

3 Likes