Which anime shares birthday with you ? 💁🏻‍♂️🎂

So I do share a bday with some characters but there blahhh. Lol.

4 Likes

You lucky dog you. Geesh I’m not gonna share my team. Not very impressive.

4 Likes

Geesh! Your going for that? Yeah I only get on when I’m at work and or I’m just chilling at the house. Otherwise I’m sleeping the day away so I don’t sleep at work.
Yeah I’m not sure what lvl I am. Sure there is something in the FAQ to help

3 Likes

Finally took a look at mine I got a couple

7 Likes

Wow :star_struck:

3 Likes

Wowww :star_struck:

3 Likes

Well my list was evry small…but on the up side if we play == 6 degrees of Kevin :bacon: == ill have it in one move …we share a birthday july 8

3 Likes

Do you mean the actual anime itself or the characters? @goldenlark

4 Likes

Orochimaru
And so many others but he is the one that i think matters :liz_bongo:

4 Likes

YuYu Hakusho :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

@goldenlark
As to the first post in “Which anime shares birthday with you?”; when you said “post photo of the anime which shares birthday with you”, did you mean the anime itself or the characters of the anime?

3 Likes

After a quick look, the only anime character I share a birthday with that I actually recognize is Draco from Monster Musume, lol. Of course I get the man hating lesbian dragon lady who tried to “SA” Miia.

3 Likes

I have 49 born on February 5th and I don’t know a single one. grumble

3 Likes

Well, at least the list is pretty big. A big list of “who the hell is that” (besides One Piece characters, but I don’t watch One Piece so even if I recognize them I don’t know who the heck it is)

3 Likes

I don’t share a birthday with the releases of any animes but I do have a fair share of characters. 32 exactly. And the most popular of these is ayanokouji from classroom of the elite.
64450_300

3 Likes

looks like you share the same birthday as this famous brother sister couple from “Yosuga no Sora” :joy:

2 Likes

And we have the same hair style.

3 Likes

Dic 23th, any Character with the same bday as me??:eyes::hugs:

2 Likes

lol Hestia

2 Likes

Well, for DEC 23rd…

3 Likes