Who is Your Waifu?

One for each day! Awesome! :rofl:

4 Likes

I thought the same :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Humm this is hard but I guess I will just go with my top favorites.

1. Asuna
  2. Rias
  3. Raphtalia
  4. Yue
  5. Albedo
10 Likes

Asuna- she is fierce and determined, does what she says. And Chika from Love is War - a little energy ball and is always smiling, she is romantic at heart and strongly believes in love
Fujiwara Chika 27

14 Likes

I’ve come to the conclusion that I will never gain Albedo’s love, since that rat Ainz Ooal Gown made her fall in love with him, and him alone.

Therefore, since the holidays are coming up, if anyone wants to know what to get me, I take a size 12 succubus.

Thank you and other socially acceptable happy noises. :bear:

11 Likes

I’m not sure about Succubus girls as I tend to prefer to not have my lifeforce drained or chance losing my soul, lol.

That being said, I am into monster girls and technically succubuses are a type of monster girl, I feel conflicted.
:confounded:

4 Likes

Oh geez this is going to be tough ::thinks::

Francoise Arnoul -Cyborg 009
Tae Takemi - Persona 5
Rindo Kobayashi - Food Wars
Yuki Mori -Space Battleship Yamato
Android 18 - Dragonball Z
Mitsuru Kirijo - Persona 3
Sylvanas Windrunner - World Of Warcraft ( Okay okay I know it is not an Anime but oh well)
Ochaco Uraraka (Lucky Deku) - My Hero Academia
Momo Yaoyaorozu - My Hero Academia (Since Midoriya has gotten paired up with all of the Female Characters in the Show I’ll just say Lucky Deku again.)
Jessica Rabbit -Who Framed Rodger Rabbit
Mari Makinami (Shinji scored big here) -Neon Genesis Evangelion)

8 Likes

Rei Ayanami is my waifu, especially with that updated look with her long hair, she is a goddess!

6 Likes

Tohru from Miss kobayashi’s dragon maid

13 Likes

there are some i forgot but it’s a start right.

5 Likes

Im gonna evolve these thread slightly to include waifu posting. Found this image in a Facebook group im in an feel like posting it since we recently got a Suu figure in the September TOB and Aqua is one of my waifu’s.

13 Likes

Hmmm so I see upping the game

5 Likes

That would be a FUN event :rofl:

6 Likes

I miss seeing such good crossover art, source for the artist?

5 Likes

Adult Nel tu :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Damn it xD.

I would have a big harem to be honest too many to choose… But to name a couple that haven’t. Been mentioned i’ld say

Adult Nel Tu from bleach

Belfast and Enterprise from Azur Lane anime

8 Likes

Rem from Re:Zero was my first waifu, but Momo Deviluke, Raphtalia, Miku Nakano, and Shuna from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime would definitely be part of my harem!

10 Likes

I don’t know the source, just found the image on a monster girl group I follow on Facebook, so I just clicked “save to phone” so I can have it and it share here.

5 Likes

I’m trying to read the tiny watermark on the top , but I can’t understand the first word…:dizzy_face: looks like LindaRozeArt…

6 Likes

Awwwyeah! It isssssssssssss, why does her art have so little likes, this stuff is great :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

6 Likes