Who is Your Waifu?

I’m loving it! Adding her manga to my list. No figures out yet?

4 Likes

Not that i know of. PS The Hellcat Uliminas is mine!

7 Likes

Just ordered all 8 of her manga. All but #3 will be here Thurs. #3 won’t get to me until the end of July. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Ah you got Zero’ed lol mine was 2 months of waiting

5 Likes

Where did you order them from? If it’s from the Zon, check on eBay for volume #3 and order it there, if it arrives first cancel Vol #3 from the Zon.

4 Likes

The 'Zon. Was OOS on B&N. eBay was all used. 'Zon are all new.

4 Likes

My favorite part of that whole thing was the magic gravity he used on her was auto generated by his Help Screen and every thing she tried was negated by his Help Screen!!!

5 Likes

This is great!!! This is the same picture I sent my brother telling him about the new character I wanted as a figure!!! He called me a Furry lover!!

5 Likes

What’s the Zon??? Amazon??? I usually use BAM for manga… (Books a Million)

5 Likes

Yup.

4 Likes

What’s wrong with being a furry lover?

6 Likes

That’s what I said!!! He seems to think it was an insult!! :smile::smile:

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with used manga, it’s not like the pages are gonna go bad or something. If the manga is is good shape I don’t see the issue. Some manga you can only get used because it’s long out of print!

5 Likes

But if I can get it new, I prefer it that way.

5 Likes

9 Likes

I also like these two.

Major Manga SPOILER!! DON"T CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!

It’s funny how Hiya keeps going after Damalynas who is trapped in side her, in a well, yuri manner, much to the witchs displeasure. But she is starting to come around to her advances in the manga and in the latest volume Hiya released Damalynas from her mind to help Flio learn how to create unique magic spells, all the while Hiya still keeps teasing her. lol.

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Man there isn’t really much art out there yet for the series, guess it’s too new (at least for the anime, the manga’s been out for a few years).

4 Likes

I’m posting more Ingrid. The girl I fell for

8 Likes