YAOI News Feed

I love the alteration, @Asuna! :heart_eyes: Thank you for making me feel heard. @Liz, you and the rest of the Otaku Box team have a tough but fun project in the recreation of the Yaoi Crate! Since your central demographic is women, I would keep what worked from the original Yaoi Crate–rose petals and physical books of yaoi–but add the cheeky twist of an Otaku Box (like steamy figures). A themed candle would be nice, too! :candle:

5 Likes

Yuri katsuki

8 Likes

It is so hard to see the fitted form when the outfit/uniform is black. Does the above character wear any other outfits that would flatter his physique more, @Asuna?

4 Likes

You would love this :heart_eyes:

:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Shipping couple

8 Likes

Need to include Rin with Haru, but I like the design. <3

3 Likes

yeah, here is the newest one

5 Likes

@Asuna, I don’t participate in this category, but think this is appropriate to share and would appreciate guidance.

I just posted a bunch of Otakon guests and it looks like a yaoi/bl artist is going to be there.

Kyoko Aiba

KYOKO AIBA

Artist

Making her debut in 2011, Kyoko Aiba is a Japanese mangaka who is mainly active in the boys love genre. Since 2023, after her release of “Young Carer - Invisible Me”, she has branched out to work on manga that tackles social issues. Currently, she has released “Oji Tensei - The Villainess’s Days of Aging Gracefully”, featuring a villainess reincarnating into a middle-aged Japanese Man, and “The Narrow Road of Okuda” featuring a high schooler’s chaotic journey to becoming a novelist. Her other well-known works include “Derail” and “Kamisama☆Darling”

In Washington, DC over the first weekend of August 2-4.

And since I’m working mostly with the international guests, feel free to say high to the adult Moogle…

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing her info, I will look at her Instagram.

4 Likes

I just didn’t know about any appropriate thread if it needed to be moved somewhere else

3 Likes

No need to move it, thank you :+1:

3 Likes

My collectible yaoi cards aren’t just hot - they’re dripping with desire, designed to seduce every yaoi lover’s heart! :two_hearts:
Who else is craving this series?

6 Likes

Ooh, those like fun.

5 Likes

Victor Nikiforov like you’ve never seen him before—in this breathtaking limited edition figure.

6 Likes

So @Asuna is that an actual figure box? will there be figures coming to the Yaoi Box? Need to be informed so I can pass on the word to people who may be interested.

Currently I just thought there would be acrylic stand figures in the box, but if they are upgrading to actual figures that is Need To Know information!

5 Likes

There would be acrylic stand figures in the box for now. if it is updated to scale figure, Liz will update it on socials

5 Likes

What decadent secrets does my yaoi mystery box hold? Each box is a journey into forbidden pleasures, crafted to thrill every yaoi lover.:fire:

6 Likes

Step into a realm of forbidden yaoi delights with my mystery box.
Each delivery is a tantalizing escape, revealing exclusive figures and beloved BL narratives.
Surrender to your desires—discover more at: theotakubox.com/pages/yaoi

6 Likes

Who ignites your fantasies? Share your favorite yaoi ships and let’s revel in the most irresistible pairings together! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Dive into the steamy world of yaoi with my mystery box!
Each delivery is filled with smoldering stories, enchanting characters, and surprises that will melt your heart!

9 Likes