YAOI News Feed

I’m really vibing with the Oikawa & Iwaizumi one pika :heart:

5 Likes

7 Likes

I do believe I like the version I got in the first box better, lol.

5 Likes

These shirts let you flaunt your favorite BL moments in irresistible style—perfect for turning heads every day or at any convention!

6 Likes

Your favorite anime genre?

5 Likes

I love my trash isekai romances.

6 Likes

Hard to pick just one, but I think I watch action-adventures the most pika
I think it’s the whole feel-good-angst-with-happy-ending thing lol

4 Likes

Good question… While I hate sports, I do tend to love watching Sports anime. Of course, the Isekai is generally good, like Kyo Kara Maoh!. Been watching the whole of the Digimon series, which I’d say counts as Isekai. I watch a wide range, so can’t give just one as my favorite. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Maybe you got this, many yaoi blogs to enjoy The Otaku Box’s Sultry Yaoi Blogs - Ecchi Anime/Manga, Steamy BL Ships & More

4 Likes

Day and Night!

5 Likes

Yeah, this is getting shared pika :laughing::yum:

5 Likes

Should let him in or not?:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Nope. I’d throw him a towel and then bar the door. :stuck_out_tongue: Been there, done that…

5 Likes

Sharing the love of my box pika~

4 Likes

Tell me which items in the Yaoi box make your heart race! Let’s chat in the comments! :speech_balloon::point_down:

5 Likes

My favorite items so far would be the Mafuyu shirt, the cards, and the acrylic figures now adorning one of my shelves. Though, I’ve enjoyed almost all the items I’ve received in the two boxes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I love keychains because I can put them everywhere pika :grin:

4 Likes

A new blog is out “Sasaki and Miyano and 5 More Outstanding Yaoi Anime You Need to Watch!”

Find this post in our ‘Yaoi Blog’ - link in bio!

5 Likes

A new blog is out “Is Given the Best Yaoi Manga in the World?”
Find this post in our ‘Yaoi Blog’ - link in bio!

5 Likes

Do you remember the iconic underwater kiss from Hevean official’s blessing?

4 Likes