Your Favorite AMVs

Lol. You’ll love them even more now. Only gotten better over the years.

5 Likes

Lol same here

5 Likes

And what do I do? I tevisit this thread when I’m at work and can’t listen.

3 Likes

Who’s needs to listen at work? Just move and make noises to look busy

3 Likes

Absolute classic coming through Faith (by Limp Bizkit) - Golden Boy - - YouTube

4 Likes

I have a micromanaging control freak boss.

I’ve been in the work force since 1980 and had dozens of bosses. He’s in my top 5% worst bosses.

But the pay here is outstanding, as are the benefits. Plus I only work 4.5 days per week. Making more money here working a straight 40 hr workweek than I made out in the field putting in 70 hrs.

So I put up with his BS.

4 Likes

Lol that song fits perfect for the anime. Lol
Song was a hit. That whole album was awesome. Not sure if you got into Limp Bizkit.

3 Likes

Yeah I can see that. I’d do the same if the pay was great. This job I’m at now has awesome pay but it’s just come here and sit for 8-12 hours. Easy money. Just hate feeling like I’ve accomplished nothing you know. I got this job right out of getting out the military in 2017

3 Likes

@somwhere I sure got into Limp Bizkit, what a kicka** album! I can do a mean karaoke of Nookie, well… at least I’d like to think that. :laughing:

4 Likes

Hahaha hell yeah. Wasn’t the next album called
Chocolate starfish and hot dog flavored water? I still thought KORN was way better.

3 Likes

There were so many great bands back then, Slipknot, Papa Roach, Cypress Hill and so on.

4 Likes

Oh yeah. Great selection there. Don’t make music like they use too. Only liked papa roaches first album. Slipknot is still putting great music out, and cypress hill can’t go wrong with them, best way to get the party started. Lol

3 Likes

Okay. I’m addicted. I name all y’all my enablers.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure you can throw any rock/metal over an anime and it’ll fit.

2 Likes

You sure about that? :supervillain:

4 Likes

Well you can’t beat that. I mean you could but just won’t hit like this

2 Likes
4 Likes

It’s even better when a fan makes an AMV than the band turns it into the official music video GIMME MORE (SID) | Machinae Supremacy - YouTube

3 Likes

For a second I thought it was this lol

Awesome band by the way.

2 Likes

Haha that’s brilliant

2 Likes