Your New Year Resolutions

Share your New Year Goals & Resolutions :heart_eyes: :dancing_women: :tada: :partying_face:

8 Likes

I just want to better myself. I also have some other goals to achieve like get into cosplay i have a long way to go but i hope to work on this for the new year.

8 Likes

It’s literally accomplish last year’s resolutions lol.
Last year I told myself it was time to overcome my shyness, etc etc etc… no success lol

But who knows if I can get a couple of things from my “I just don’t do it because I’m too shy” list done this year.
Flex GIF by Pokémon

7 Likes

I resolved in 2000 to never make a new years resolution again; so far perfect success

6 Likes

I resolve to go completely feral.

bite3

5 Likes

Hope all of you can meat your New Year’s resolution. @Beestie good luck with that. @Antares I think your doing just fine with the shyness, you stay active in the community, that’s got to count for something. @Keiffer yeah cigs are bad, invest more into anime and what not.

I didn’t make any this year it’s just another year, just getting older. Lol. Hope you all a safe and happy year

5 Likes

Everyone getting older for a new year :sweat_smile: enjoy good health, let our life never run out of happiness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

To enjoy life a bit more and stop rushing :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Lose some weight and find true love :sweat_smile: :rofl:

6 Likes

Go to gym, find true love and if I can squeeze it in holiday in Japan this autumn!!

6 Likes

Haha I’m with you on this. Been losing weight for a while now. The love will happen eventually but if not I’m happy with that, just wasn’t meant to be. Lol

4 Likes

Have a healthier life style, improve at my drawing skills and enjoy the little things in life.

6 Likes

Watch more anime and read more manga and comic books lol
and complete my collection of the one piece manga hahaha :rofl: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you @somwhere !!! Yeah I think I improved a lot last year… baby steps, but I’m proud of myself \o/

5 Likes

simply stay alive and healthy till next year

5 Likes

Yeah that’s all that matters. You we are all here for you and trust me your not alone in this department, this community has helped me a lot too. Wouldn’t seem like it with all my activity but yeah it’s a blessing of some kind lol

5 Likes

@Keiffer family can be overrated sometimes. Happy to lend an ear and listen whenever you need, we all need someone to talk every once in a while.

5 Likes

So true. Be surprised at how many people there are that will just be there to listen and possibly give a little bit of advice.

7 Likes

Haha absolutely :wink:

5 Likes

Hey, good luck! I have a friend who struggles with it so wanted to wish you well and give some encouragement.

6 Likes