Zenless Zone Zero

So ZZZ is coming on July 4! I’m thinking of creating this thread If someone wants to share thoughts/impressions.

I don’t have high hopes, but I will try it since it looks promising. I do love the UI tho – it’s a mess with style :smiley:

8 Likes

I’m considering quitting Honkai Impact 3rd, so I’ll at least give this a shot.

8 Likes

Gonna try it it looks good hopefully it is good

6 Likes

Yeah And what I have heard it gotten better zinc the first beta test so I need to see if it good or if I just gonna keep me too WuWa

5 Likes

Never heard of it.

4 Likes

Good lord man, haven’t you heard of anything in the gacha space outside of Azur Lane (and maybe Genshin)!? :rofl:

7 Likes

Isekai: Slow Life.

5 Likes

Looking forward to this as well.

4 Likes

Downloading 50GB on PC, requires 100GB of free space… And here goes another PC cleaning

6 Likes

hides his 5TB external SSD

giphy (2)

7 Likes

Using a laptop mainly, and actually, I have an external SSD, but it was easier with a PC since now it is enough to barely touch it while using the laptop so it disconnects :face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I went back to a tower instead of a laptop. My laptop USB ports kept wearing out. Happens on the tower, too, but those are easier to replace.

5 Likes

Indeed, I’m a fan of tower PCs and really loved fiddling around with them. It’s just I’m traveling last year and had to buy something I can take with me easily

5 Likes

Yeah, I was a trucker, so I understand.

5 Likes

Fellow Proxy, here we go! :liz_bongo:

100GB on PC, that’s insane :liz_angry:

5 Likes

Yea i can dig this game, Got my S rank

6 Likes

ZENLESSLAUNCH
ZZZTVCM
ZZZ2024
ZENLESSGIFT
ZZZFREE100

Free stuffs

6 Likes

Got him too. Actually, my wife really wanted him, but she was lucky to get Nekomata instead. And I, on the opposite… Anyways, every S character is crucial at the beginning

6 Likes

Got him and the nail gun chick so far

6 Likes

Nice, really want to get Grace. But I’m saving now for Zhu Yuan, she will be in the next event banner

6 Likes