About the community future

Hello all otaku :wave:t2:

I will ask you all. that do you all think if this community got there on Mobil app so it’s gonna be a little bit easier to log on the forum and get notifications.

Because I will love to get a app for this lovely community :smiling_face: and maybe it could be possible to get the voting system in to that app :thinking:.

What do you all think about it ?

10 Likes

i mean it kinda does have its own mobile app. i only have The Otaku Forum as a disscourse so when i tap the app it opens right up to TOB.

5 Likes

@MrWeeb Hope this thread about Mobil app would be interesting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Which app are you using?

4 Likes

I never got the app since it only took me to discord.

5 Likes

I don’t bother with an app. I bring up my DuckDuckGo browser and go to the URL that way. I keep one tab on my phone dedicated to TOB.

I was unimpressed with the app.

3 Likes

I used the app for a little bit in the beginning but quickly abandoned it. It’s still installed on my phone though. Main issue is there was an update and it logged me out, I didn’t have my password handy with me while at work so I just never bothered logging back in.

I mainly browse on my desktop computer.

3 Likes

The discourse app. That’s how I’m on it when I’m not home.

@Asuna also attached the thread to walk you through the process of it…Hope you get it downloaded…

5 Likes

That’s odd. You read the thread @Asuna posted.

3 Likes

Hey I had the same issue for like a day then i reset password and BAM! It worked again. When im home I use the computer but when out and at work I use the app.

4 Likes

Thank you. It Will make it a bit easier for me to get on and be able to make posts and make comments on others posts :metal:

But I’ll still feel like it could be cool if otaku hade there on app with all there things on it

So the monthly votes system

The Community

And access to otaku box subscribe account

All in one app that could be cool :smile:

4 Likes