Ai Generated Art. 😉

Just want to make a forum for digital art, make sure to show off your creations.:wink: Let has fun and show our creative sides.

5 Likes

Ai generated anime art.

11 Likes

Hi, Hepta! Since AI art is still not supported by many artists, please separate AI art Topic from the regular art topics, thanks! -Liz🌸

4 Likes

@HeptaPsyche I have created a Category for artists called “Artist corner” and moved this topic there, so you can feel free to expand any new topics there! -Liz🌸

4 Likes

Thank you for your help with this topic :wink:

5 Likes

Here is another wonderful piece. A Dyson sphere concept.

10 Likes

This one took some time to find the right one that connected with me.

5 Likes

Wow, looks like lots of fun!

5 Likes

Really amazing. Is there any information about the software on which it was made? I’m just not really on the topic

5 Likes

An artist friend of mine showed me AI generated art not long ago and and I can’t stop thinking that if AI struggles with hands so much, I shouldn’t be so hard on myself either :relieved::relieved::relieved:

6 Likes

That’s tru you shouldn’t be to hard on yourself, but the reason A.i. can’t doodle hands is that it has no needs for such tools. Lol.

4 Likes

I guess drawing hands is what both artists and AI have in common! Although I’ve seen some examples in which AI was getting better at it, it’s just a matter of time.

5 Likes

I think there are multiple AIs now. Some are paid while others are open and can be customized and for personal use… I dont know how to set it up but I will look into that when I have some time.

5 Likes

Yes, there are both types, open-source and paid. Of course, open source is rough and more difficult but you can evolve it with time as well as a version has programmers and a team doing all that for you.

5 Likes

I generated this with AI with inspiration as of Funko Pop Figures

5 Likes

Thats incredible! Imagine combining that with a 3D printer!

3 Likes

Here is a new one for y’all a cyber tiger.

7 Likes

Whoa!!! I like the hypnotic eyes!!!

4 Likes

Yesss :slightly_smiling_face: but need to really model it hard.

5 Likes

I am sure, it has so much surface detail! Do you have experience with 3d modeling?

4 Likes