Android vs IOS, which do you prefer?

Which is your favorite OS? I used to be all Apple, but I have become disappointed with its constant need for “closing” the system and making it difficult for users to customize.

5 Likes

Android on my end.

4 Likes

I prefer Android for the more robust customization options. Although the phone I have now seems a bit lacking compared to past phones…

4 Likes

I am for android just because it is more convenient with it in terms of compatibility with my other devices. If you use iPhone, then I think you need to have all the other equipment also from apple :smiley: But at one time I was using my iPhone 5 tho no complaints from my side

4 Likes

Android but honestly I don’t like Google LoL

4 Likes

Android, but without Google… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Android for sure. You can not get me to use IPhone or any Apple products for that matter. X)

4 Likes

Android all the way. I am anti IOS.

7 Likes

Always android for my choice because It’s more customizable

4 Likes

Welcome to the Otaku Fam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Dakarta

4 Likes

steve jobs apple GIF

4 Likes

That’s a spirit. Welcome to the Community! :fire:

4 Likes

You’re my hero :sunglasses: :rofl:

4 Likes

I don’t like big changes, so I got used to Android after I had a Windows Mobile phones before. Never had an iOS device and I’m not interested in getting one.

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome

5 Likes

IOS for me.

5 Likes

Android but I don’t have much experience with IOS… iPhones can be more expensive than a motorcycle here… noth that I would have a motorcycle either :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I’ve used IOS and I just can’t get use to it… and damn restrictions… does not alow much adjustments or non IOS tools… but again it’s far from bad…

5 Likes