Android vs IOS, which do you prefer?

I agree with you guys. Even though it looks like apple’s devices are more powerful because of their custom chips, the way they restrict their devices, as well as how much they cheap out on accesories even though they are the most expensive phones on the market, and lets not forget that battery life on their devices are also shorter than competition.

4 Likes

I have to agree that the photo and video quality of the iPhone 13/14 Pro camera is simply amazing. I like the natural colors it produces. I hope Huawei releases something revolutionary like the P30 Pro used to be back in the day (still using this phone btw).

5 Likes

Yeah thats a huge plus, is there a brand that competes with apple on that?

4 Likes

Android all the way! I will never own and Apple IOS phone because i used to work for Apple in tech support. So i know their issues and how they handle them.

3 Likes

Interesting! I’ve heard of some of the issues and I also follow Luis Rossman channel, they definitely have some shady politics when it comes to what they can fix and what they can’t, and also their laptops have some huge heating issues because of their obsession with thinness and silence.

3 Likes

Well, many people prefer Apple and IOS because prestige. If you have Iphone, every girl loves you… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

As an Android user, I don’t feel limited. I’m not sure what do you mean by that?

3 Likes

As Tech Support in both Corporate and Higher Ed, I noticed the benefits and cons of both. Moreover, iOS is effective if it doesn’t break. Once it does, it’s hell to fix.
Android, works just fine under all conditions, when it breaks, it’s simpler to fix.

Also, there’s a study that said, “simple minds prefer iOS” for its simplicity, while “problem-solving minds prefer Android” because they can customize it to their needs. I guess it’s somewhat true. I can relate because I’m the problem-solving type and have been using Android since its beginning. A math guru colleague of mine loves her Pixel phone for the benefits of such.

I have other friends who are iOS geared and they love simplicity in life. So, they have and switch iPhones every year. (Sense the irony here Lol)

5 Likes

apple GIF by G1ft3d

3 Likes

hahahah awesome shirt! :joy:

Android is also simple if you do not touch additional options. But I like the option to customize it how I want, if I want. I think I haven’t changed anything since I updated my phone.

4 Likes

That is an interesting study, I have used an Android phone for 5 years, so I should switch new model too :joy:

4 Likes

appleteeth

3 Likes

Haha. That’s a good one. Apple eating all its completion.

3 Likes

Apple, a rotten vile creature eating its users.

3 Likes

Yeah cuz Samsung doesn’t do the same thing. Lol.

3 Likes

@Keiffer What about Xiaomi? Do you have any info on their working conditions?

4 Likes

I’ve got a feeling I’m going to feel guilty when I find out about Xiaomi :melting_face:

4 Likes

Shame on Apple for having anything to do with that garbage

3 Likes

I’ll always get a iPhone. I could care less what they do,

3 Likes

Im gettin one on tuesday along with a new work truck…

3 Likes