Anime Fanarts, anyone?

I prefer actual art to AI stuff, because AI just takes existing art and mashes it into a new image, instead of making things from beginning. Its a huge legal issue in the future.

I prefer the human beauty in that simple doodle tbh

7 Likes

Wonder AI.

4 Likes

as an artist, i agree with you regarding the appreciation for a human sketch vs a.i. rendered masterpiece. Nevertheless, i believe that A.i. will allow many folks who are not as artistically inclined as others to finally manifest their ideas into visual representations.

I also know that talented artists with experience in the visual mediums can collaborate with A.I. for some very interesting results. I have been experimenting with such work with phenomenal results (1st Gallery opening in Macon, Georgia by q2 of 2023).

as a legal researcher, i couldnā€™t disagree with you more regarding A.I. potentially causing legal issues in the future - it simply wonā€™t (i.e. those issues would exist now and would be being litigated now. Iā€™ve heard little on the matter in that regardā€¦yetā€¦time will tell and perhaps you will be right on the matter but i really donā€™t think so).

Devilā€™s Advocate: If i get four famous pieces of copywritten art, chopped them into four pieces each and them glued a piece from each onto a canvas - i have now made a new piece of art that i can copyright myself. One could call it a collage.

Furthermore, there are more advanced A.I. programs that actually simulate the creation process from scratch (if provided with the right promptā€¦its all about the prompt) rather than sourcing from various images online.

Finally, when one copyrights their art - they now have the option to specifically OPT OUT of any art database being utilized by an A.I. This feature is even included on more affordable online gallery websites such as deviant art.

4 Likes

ā€œmanifest their ideas into visual representations.ā€ - this is the main thing. There are does who will use AI to make their own art. On the other hand, there are does who will use it to earn money by stating itā€™s an art, or if they already have enough money, they will pay someone else to present it as ART. Itā€™s an endless debate. What is art?

One definition I find interesting:
ā€œArt is a human activity or a product of human activity aimed at stimulating the human senses as well as the human mind and spirit; therefore, art is an activity, object or set of activities and objects created with the intention of conveying emotions and/or ideas. Apart from this definition, there is no other generally accepted definition of art, since defining the boundaries of art is a subjective act, and the need for art is usually called human creativity.ā€

4 Likes

6 Likes

Thatā€™s beautiful and emotional in so many ways. A good writer could make a whole story about this art.

5 Likes

Thank you so much :heart_eyes::hugs:

3 Likes

Absolutely love it. These are things I would put on a large canvas 4x4m

3 Likes

Thatā€™s insane! Is it AI or did you draw it?

4 Likes

wow people have some amazing talent. Those are beautiful.

4 Likes

This is awesome.

4 Likes

Can I share this art or download it? Please let me know if I need to tag this if I share. Social Account or similar

4 Likes

Wow So much emotion stirs when looking at this stunning piece of art.

5 Likes

Truly a masterpiece.

3 Likes

I hav sum more

5 Likes

Thats crazy, can AI turn you into an anime character?

4 Likes

The guy who handles all my stuff gave an Ai gen a shot and made this for me minus my goatee its pretty sharp

5 Likes

@MageHeart pretty sweet! Really digging it.

4 Likes

Thank you, its very well done sometimes its shocking what Ai can do

4 Likes

Yep sure canā€¦

3 Likes