Any "must-see anime starter pack"?

I always wanted to see different lists of anime that people consider must-see (not only for beginners but also for those who consider themselves anime fans in general!)
After all, if you get acquainted with a large number of opinions, you can get a rough idea of the situation.

Imagine an abstract situation in which a person has an infinite amount of time. What anime do you think the person should watch?

7 Likes

Well, my choice is very obvious - Naruto. Yes, there are a lot of filler episodes, but some of them are very good. You’ll definitely laugh and get to the point of crying.

6 Likes

Indeed, I agree. In fact, it was one of the first anime I saw in my life. But that wouldn’t be the only anime on my list though

5 Likes

Dragon Ball
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece

Simple as that :rofl:

6 Likes

Depends on one’s tastes, but I would say

Fullmetal Alchemist

Death Note

Berserk

And now, Chainsaw Man

They relatively short and impactful and the story is incredible

Also Hayao Miazaki and Satoshi Kon movies.

6 Likes

I am right with ya!

5 Likes

Def Bleach :raised_hands::v:

7 Likes

Hmmm… Maybe…

Card Captor Sakura
Attack on Titan
Spirited Away
One Punch Man
My Dress-Up Darling

Yeah… why not? haha!

7 Likes

Here is a good start a nice list

1. (Didn’t I say to make my abilities average in the next life). A smiple anime thats good for fans or beginners
  2. (I have been killing slimes for 300 years and maxed out my level) a nice wholesome anime thats refreshing
  3. (Demon girl next door) great comedy and very wholesome
    These are the 3 i could think off im sure there are more but these are good starts
8 Likes

That’s a tough one as there are SO many different anime, BUT I’ll list some by category so we have 1 of everything!

Horror: Corpse Party
Romance: Kimi ni Todoke
Slice of Life: New Game/Konohana Kitan (I only picked 2, but there are SO many more that I would suggest!)
Comedy: No Game No Life/Blend-S (Again, too many)

Good beginner ones would be Sword Art Online, Soul Eater, and Fullmetal Alchemist.

These are only a few suggestions. I have way more (like I said), but I wanted to keep the list short.

9 Likes

I totally agree with My Dress-Up Darling! A very warm and kind anime that I would include in my must-see list

7 Likes

1.Dragon ball Z
2.Bleach
3.Yu yu hakusho
4.If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord
5.How Not To Summon A Demon Lord

Think that’s a good list. Covers a good spectrum. Lol don’t judge me.

6 Likes

Oh god… so many recommendations, but I’ll keep it to 10:

The Slayers
Evangelion
Martian Successor: Nadesico
Full Metal Panic!
Black Lagoon
A Certain Index/Railgun/Accelerator
Death Parade
Escaflowne
Food Wars!
Interviews with Monster Girls

5 Likes

My list will always have Reincarnated as a Slime, Overlord, How not to summon a Demonlord, Demon Slayer, and The devil is a part timer. So many other good ones though that are the sad sad kind.

7 Likes

Now this is an awesome starter pack.

5 Likes

Anime are not cartoons starter pack (Off the top of my head):

• Evangelion
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Lain
  • Perfect Blue
  • Millenium Actress
  • Paranoia Agent
  • Metropolis
  • Akira
  • Grave of the Fireflies
  • Belladona of Saddness
7 Likes

Haha yeah that’s a good “anime is not a cartoon” starter pack. Hard to disprove that. Great line up here!

5 Likes

If you wanna cry and like music Your lie in April :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Ok here is my list

1. Konosuba
  2. Spy family
  3. My dress up darling
  4. My tiny Sempai
  5. My unique skill makes me OP even at lv 1

This I think is a nice smiple list that are good short animes to get a new fan started

4 Likes

I know that starter packs for anime change from generation to generation for being attracted in and/or felt like a new comfort of enjoyment.
But for my generation it is/was

1. Full Metal Alchemist
  2. Inuyasha
  3. Case Closed/Detective Conan
  4. One Piece
  5. Trinity Blood
  6. Blood +
  7. Ghost In The Shell
  8. Gundam Seed
3 Likes