April 2024 Vote

Welcome to the community @Danxel , I’m curious as to what the polling is as well.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! Asuna will let us know.

4 Likes

…aaaaaany minute now…

3 Likes

#2 and #1

3 Likes

Welcome to our community!

3 Likes

welcome to the community @Lunargirl1

Anyway…

going on two days later, still no update :rofl:

5 Likes

:1st_place_medal:Weekly vote leading update :2nd_place_medal:

Art 1 and Shirt 1 are leading!

Vote at: www.theotakubox.com/vote

5 Likes

I don’t even know who the pink haired girl is in the first picture is other then the name Yuko which was given when you cast your vote, I did a quick search for her with that name on Google and found nothing! Yet she is winning over Power? Generic looking pink haired anime girl is winning over Power, the Blood Friend from Chainsaw Man?

I kind of expected Nezuko to win the Tshirt as Nezuko is more mainstream and recognizable for the normie crowd of anime fans who subscribe and vote, too bad as I wouldn’t mind a monster girl T-shirt.

3 Likes

Pretty sure i gave a run down of who she was and from where :thinking:

3 Likes

refresh my memory then would ya

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ok I did come across her in my search but I wasn’t sure as the outfit is different then all the ones I’ve seen of her.

Sagiri Yuuko
3c3218d902e4e38d3515cb9d98f5c3821423299301_full

3 Likes

Yep yep, look ill be honest id like to see power win

3 Likes

I don’t know why Power doesn’t get as much love, I thought her character was fun and enjoyable!

she was the Yin to Denji’s Yang more or less.

4 Likes

I have actually come around to CSM, unlike I said uhhh 1-2 years ago? Its in my top 3 now and yes Power should gets more love still a Makima fan but Power is a great character

3 Likes

When you learn the truth about Makima, and what she does to Power, you won’t like her so much.

3 Likes

But but I do know lol

3 Likes

Power did not deserve what Makima did to her. I will never forgive her for that! But that seems to be the biggest issue with Chainsaw Man, never get too attached to any character because :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Just like a few other anime

3 Likes

Lemme break it down for you, Barney Style.

2 Likes