Best Japanese Snacks?

Neon Genesis Evangelion Drinking GIF by Funimation

5 Likes

If I look them in the eyes I start to feel sorry for them :sob: my predator ancestors must be disappointed :disappointed:

5 Likes

I found this in LIDL in Serbia :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I got it in LIDL.

4 Likes

Sushi is not my favorite tbh :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Empathy is a beautiful quality. :pray:

3 Likes

I totally agree!! I mean, for me every life should be treated with respect even if you have to eat or defend yourselfā€¦

Itā€™s just that when I see the head, for me the eyes are like: :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Hmm thereā€™s one right near my house I beleive. Iā€™ll have to go see if they have it. If I donā€™t like it Iā€™m blaming you. Lol

5 Likes

Nice nice. Iā€™m the same you shouldnā€™t waste anything, and you should always be open to trying new things. So many great foods out there that look horrible but taste so great. Except chitlins those are gross. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

In my humble opinion, I think Pockyā€™s might be a little overrated for some, yet they are certainly the go to anytime snack.

Specially Giant Chocolate Pocky :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

would be perfect sushi :100: :100: :100: with Otaku Sticks

7 Likes

New addition to my favourite snacks, Dango with red bean paste!

9 Likes

Thanks to the utility pole, the picture takes on the mood of some Japanese slice-of-life series. Great weather :+1: Itā€™s hard to touch grass tho

5 Likes

Well, according to the wabi-sabi philosophy, everything has its place, and rightly so haha (cherry trees are definitely cool, :100: agree)

7 Likes

Oh man, this is sad. The house is sacred, I guess philosophy can wait :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Itā€™s true, I canā€™t help but agree. Iā€™ve been lucky with ā€œgoodā€ neighbors in my life

4 Likes

I found a place that will ship me pink blossom weeping cherry tree saplings (potted to be transplanted) with free shipping for a little over $70 USD. Will do that come spring.

5 Likes

I once had a Macha tea flavored fortune cookies that was absolutely amazing which I got at the Hong Kong Airport. Not sure if that is counted as Japanese ot not :grin:

5 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s beneficial. Sounds cool :+1: But I believe itā€™s important that the plant takes root in the new soilā€¦ However, Iā€™m not very good at these things, so maybe it works just fine with any soil :man_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I already checked. They thrive in my zone and they prefer sandy soil, which I have a lot of.

5 Likes