Can’t use the discourse app

So I’m not sure if anyone else is having this problem. But the app is not working for me, I have to use the internet site like before. I don’t think I’ll be on much if I can’t use the app.
If anyone has the same issue pleas let me know if you fixed it and how. Thank you all

4 Likes

Ok so after deleting and redownloading the app like three times I finally got it to work. If anyone has a similar issue reach out or just do I would I said I did.

4 Likes

Yeah I did and deleted it and installed it

3 Likes

I’m having that same issue just starting today.

4 Likes

Yeah so delete app and redownload it.

Change your password and then log back into app.

BAM!

Worked for me

4 Likes

Yeah, had the same issue, and now it’s working. Perhaps it was connected somehow to the new domain? Now it’s community.theotakubox.com, not discourse which looks more solid (the new one) imo

4 Likes

Was wondering if anyone else had this happen yesterday, but all seems good now

4 Likes

The same to me yesterday, even with the site. But now everything works well

4 Likes

I had the same issue i cleared my internet cache and reinstalled the app and was back up in a few hours

4 Likes

When I go into the app and tap on the group, it always takes me into my Internet browser on my phone. Is it not supposed to do that?

5 Likes

Yeah so that’s why mine was trying to do, but it wouldn’t load. It would just send me to a refresh or exit screen. Just odd that out of nowhere it would mess up like that.
Yeah the app is way hanker for me personally. Don’t really use the inter web unless it’s to go to my free anime site and ordering figures.

3 Likes

Yeah it did the same for me. Maybe it was some type of security update.

3 Likes

it won’t open for me either… says I’m fully updated, etc.

4 Likes

Anyone else? Lucky i had TOB already up on my phone

3 Likes

Welp…wait have i been voted off the island!!!

Star Wars Reaction GIF
Joking aside, i will fiddle with it

EDIT- WAIT WAIT i fixed it

2 Likes

Thank you my good man

4 Likes

Yeah so I deleted the app and then re downloaded it. Then it’ll make you change your password.

3 Likes

I think you are correct but I just used the same one, lol. We will see if it does this again.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s a new one.

3 Likes

Ooc GIF

3 Likes