Can we get some love for your underrated waifu?

My top two are Blair from Soul Eater and Celty Sturluson from Durarara!! Who’s yours??

10 Likes

yomiko

7 Likes

Back when I was in College she was my absolutely favorite. I don’t think a lot of ppl know her, prove me wrong :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Akiho Kousaka
I think this one is underrated too :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

About 10 years ago, I watched the final episode of that. I felt uncomfortable with the second girl feeling like she had to but didn’t need to go naked for the main character in the classroom. I felt like she should have made a different choice.

4 Likes

Yeah, I remember that part. What would you do different?

But even so, the ending was so heartwarming for me, the way their relationship progresses and Urabe dress at the end :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I really like this one, whole-some…ish :unamused: we see her back there

1 Like

I agree with Tohru on this one!

1 Like

nope @MageHeart this one is better

3 Likes

__kamyu_utawareru_mono_drawn_by_kisaki_yuu__717cb324b81afdbed8fa9a1f90b6317ba

these two are my waifus

4 Likes

All the cats from Nekopara!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

YES!

4 Likes

Would definitely love to see more swag of these guys in the boxes

2 Likes

Relena Peacecraft was orphaned not once but twice by the age of 15 and is STILL a pacifist and has the willpower envyed by any green lantern. Shes a natural speaker and has been instrumental in negotiations with the colonies but even after all that she cares deeply for Heero even though he’s threatened her life on more than one occasion. Very compassionate. Very kind. Very hot imo lol

4 Likes

5 Likes