Chainsaw Man ED3 opinion?

Recently watched with friends the third episode of the Chainsaw Man, where there was a rather loud ending song. It’s certainly cool that we are pleased with different EDs every time, but we had a big argument about the third one, and none of us were satisfied with the “everyone has their own tastes” answer :thinking: So I decided to take the opportunity and get people’s opinions

What do you think about the ED, how did you like it?

4 Likes

The first half is WAY too over the top and edgy for an anime/manga about empathy, love and sentimentality.

4 Likes

I’ve only seen the first episode so far, ever since Crunchyroll quit working on Roku for some odd reason.

3 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to check that one. Any good?

4 Likes

Very stylish and cool. I would really recommend this anime, because for me personally, it was like a breath of fresh air. Really waiting for the new episodes

3 Likes

Usually, I’m waiting for all of the episodes to come out, but here I find the anime not stressing and pleasing to watch one episode at a time. However yeah it depends on many factors

3 Likes

I believe the anime is trying to look really edgy, so I understand the mess and the rage presented in this ED. However, I see other problems with this ED

3 Likes

I just got through watching 1 & 2. 1 was meh, but 2 took off. I recommend it.

4 Likes

Are there really only 4 episodes so far?

4 Likes

Yeah, there are still just four episodes. After all, it is an ongoing anime, there is some special charm in watching these ones

4 Likes

Yeah, it definitely got added to my MUST WATCH list.

4 Likes

I checked the first two episodes, and not for me. I need to laugh. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh what there’s some humor in there. Main character is literally killing stuff to get to kiss and possibly more with a girl. It’s his only reason to kill something. The way they execute is way better then my explanation.

3 Likes