Controller stickers

Does anyone know what controllers the stickers that came in the December box were for

3 Likes

Haven’t gotten my box yet, so no idea.

2 Likes

honestly i don’t think they are for any controllers, i got 3 stickers, 1 seems the right size of a controller but has so many wrong cuts it wont fit any actual controller, the other 2 are what appear to be 2 halves of a controller but are so comically oversized each circular button cutout is 3x larger than any controller button in existence and larger than my entire fingers(and i have some big hands). this is just the latest instance in items being so massively messed up and looking nothing like the insert photo.

2 Likes

I saw in one post here, it was a mistake from the shipping manager and @Liz is gonna re-sent them all??:thinking:

3 Likes

i havnt yet opened the box but as soon as i do ill add my two cents

2 Likes

well thats a good thing, glad she could assist

2 Likes

Yeah, so this ones look at it like a big sticker, until we get the correct ones. I was also missing my bday gift,(Dec 23th) but I reach out to support🙏🏽

3 Likes

ahhh ok. shoot i cutomized a ps5 controller with bleach stickers. still need to put a clear coat over it to seal it all but it came out all right for my first attempt

2 Likes

Meh, the stickers/skins will be wasted on me as I hardly ever game these days and when I do occasionally game, it’s on the switch. With game controllers being vastly different in styles and layouts, it’s impossible to have then skins/stickers in the box cater to everyone’s gaming controllers, even if there wasn’t a mistake in production.

I always preferred my controllers to be their natural original design anyway with solid colors, as I usually end up buying a gold controller eventually when its released for the systems. I always thought skins or stickers on controllers and consoles looked tacky myself, but to each their own and everyone has their own preferences.

2 Likes

Is this from TOB?

4 Likes

Knowing him its from Zon
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=anime+ps5+controller+skins&hvadid=639883941269&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9009568&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=2873873227784173238&hvtargid=kwd-1928275726933&hydadcr=22937_13487752&tag=googhydr-20&ref=pd_sl_1xd2itzo51_e

3 Likes

I’m not sure where I got them.

2 Likes