Court of Rias Gremory

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

I tried making some Rias AI images today. Some of them came out all right. I need to finish touching some of them up before I share them.

The problem was I kept getting either topless ones (my intent was to post them here) and/or her boobs were TOO big. I noes there are LORAs to adjust size I just need to experiment with them more.

I tried both realistic and anime style. I’ll try to clean them up tomorrow and post a few of my favorites.

5 Likes

just used the none topless ones.

4 Likes

I will once I clean them up and enhance them a little more

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

These are the best of the AI images I made

5 Likes

How to I blur an image? I want to upload/blur two images

4 Likes

Also I did try a blend of realistic and more animated style just to see what the AI could do. I feel that generating something known is a lot harder than just random images and I’m down for the challenge.

4 Likes

The fourth one was the best. Also, to blur stuff use the gear you seeing your reply window and you’ll find the option blur spoiler. That blurs anything inside it.

5 Likes

Some images the AI generated that are less safe but still SFW content for here (I hope)

This one I made safe bc I think it came out pretty good.

This one is an example of what I mean when I say the AI was making the boobs too large (safe just REALLY BIG :flushed:)

• Edit I fixed the image blur
5 Likes

It took me two trys but I got it thanks.

4 Likes

I’ll try to do more in the anime style. Unfortunately it was the hardest to get close but I do enjoy a good challenge!

4 Likes

7 Likes