Who is Your Waifu?

I’m curious as to who your Waifu is. Everyone has one that these days, so share your choice with the rest of us!

You can have more then one, though that would be two timing, lol! Then again Harems are a thing in anime!

Mine is Rachnera Arachnera from - Monster Musume : Everyday Life With Monster Girls -, she is sexy, caring, and the most competent of the girls from the series.

In second place I would choose Aqua from - KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World! -

She may be a Useless Goddess, but she is still adorable!

23 Likes

Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. When branching out into more animes, she was the first female character that, in my opinion, wasn’t written as annoying.

12 Likes

Bulma in Dragon Ball- now and ALWAYS!!!

14 Likes

I think for me is Tohsaka Rin from Fate ahah and even better Servant Rider - Medusa :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

6 Likes

Yeah Medusa takes the cake

12 Likes

Rias Gremory of course! :heart_eyes:
Searched for photos of her and that’s how I found out about Otaku Box! Who can resist her red hair, so cute and sexy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:sweat_smile:

23 Likes

My best girl is of course Celty , I love her so much. She is shy and quirky, and full of character, and all without having a head lmao.

10 Likes

Demonic Rias is all time favvvvv…:heart::heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

18 Likes

I’d have to say its a tie between ryoko from tenchi muyo and akeno from highschool dxd

6 Likes

It’s definitely Esdeath from Akame ga Kill! :thinking:

6 Likes

Akeginu - Basilisk

12 Likes

i have a harem i cant settle on just one so here they are

High school DxD:
Rias
Akeno
Koneko
The Testament of Sister New Devil:
Mio
Yuki
Monster Musume:
Cera
Mero
LaLa
Rachnera
Tionishia
Konosuba:
Aqua
Darkness
Wiz
No Game No Life:
Jibril
Peter Grill and the Philosophers Time:
Lisa
Piglett
The Hidden Dungeon only i can Enter:
Elna Stongs
The Rising of the Shield Hero:
Malty
Mirellia
Naruto:
Tsunade
Hinata

this is my harem list sorry no pics :pensive:

10 Likes

Damn dude, there is having a a couple of waifus or small harem, then there is setting youself up as a hentai protagonist. There is only so many days in a week. Lol

Is this you

Just teasin ya.

6 Likes

lol it’s okay and i know but i like what i like and that’s who i am.

8 Likes

Albedo, although I like the idea above about an entire harem.

17 Likes

I feel mine is a dead give away but its Akeno
highschool dxd akeno himejima GIF

13 Likes

My hero but still that list is far too short :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I have a few that are a part of my list of favs. Asuna from SAO was my first so she’ll always have a special place. Rem from Re:Zero, the whole scene after she tells Subaru her feelings and is imagining their future if they left together still get me. Raphtalia from Shield Hero strong and loyal. Lastly but not least Ryu from Danmachi how she deals with her dark past, the love for her best friend and conflict due to her love of the boy her best friend also loves.

6 Likes

Wow.What an impossible choice to make. There’s Rias in first place always. Then Rem, Yor, Akami, Mikasa, Zero Two…

8 Likes