Digital Art (not generated by A.I.) inspired by Anime/Manga

10 Likes

Hey, this is really cool! Congratulations! I loved the colors, especially the Frustrated Queen and the Slave to the Rhythm!!!

6 Likes

Thank you both - i greatly appreciate the positive words.

4 Likes

i apparently still dont have enough site cred to post images or even links to my online gallery. so allow me to meet that quota within this thread.

if you want to see more of my work go to deviant art and search “jon-laurence”…~or~ wait for me to meet the post quota and post it here :melting_face:

5 Likes

3 Likes

finally earned enough credits to post images and links.
please note that the second image from the top is a frame from the fantastic programme: Soul Eater that has been printed, drawn over, scanned and coloured.

If you would like to see more of my work, check out: Jon-Laurence - Professional, General Artist | DeviantArt

3 Likes

That Catbot (or armored cat) is epic!

5 Likes

Love the “Angel” and “Devil” one…

4 Likes

The Gefallener Engel one reminds me of something… I’m thinking of Undertale, but I feel that’s not what I’m trying to say haha… Maybe it’s Hazbin Hotel… I don’t know… but it was one of these cool indie title

3 Likes

100% getting a Medusa and Stein from soul eater vibe from Gefallener Engel

3 Likes

Nice they all look pretty awesome. Sometimes I wish I could draw like that.

5 Likes

Very impressed by your first image (Fractured King), it is so intricate and full of detail, it would look amazing printed as a big poster.

5 Likes

With fluorescent inks so it pops under UV.

4 Likes

I’m new to digital art, but I just got myself a drawing pad recently and created these 2 drawings! The one with the girl holding a coffee cup is my first drawing and the Tanabata Okami Geisha is my second drawing. X3

5 Likes

Great start! My friends recommended that I got one too I felt I was back in kindergarten :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I love it so much! XD

5 Likes

So full of detail, love them!

6 Likes

I just got finished with this drawing of Yuri from Doki Doki Literature Club (DDLC). I hope you all enjoy! ^.^

4 Likes

Hey that looks pretty good, Also welcome didn’t say it in the other posting but I will here!

4 Likes