Do you Stream and Love Gaming

Hey everyone I started this to see if anyone else streams and if so what games do you play also in hopes of gaining some more followers just being honest. Come check me out theARCTICoperator on Twitch and Facebook

5 Likes

Ahh yes the flood stream with those dang tentacles :rofl:

4 Likes

I love gaming but if I knew how to become a vtuber then I’ll more than likely start to stream video games and make that my side hustle

5 Likes

well I do have a vtube being made and someone making it

4 Likes

You know what’s funny I’ve really been thinking about doing this. I even bot a wedcam. I’m leaning more toward the tubing thing but then again not sure what I’d stream you know….I do the gaming of course, even thinking about figure showcases, gunpla of course, and mycology work.

4 Likes

you should buddy Id love to host you on my stream and in my discord it would be a great place to start and grow your channel

4 Likes

I do. though not as much as i used to.:sob: work hours increased to where i only have 2 hours before i have to pass out most days.
lately it has just been a VN (Visual Novel) collab that is more like a podcast. (we read lines as specific characters, as well as crack jokes, and go on tangents)
I also play hollow knight, or any of the other games in my large collection when i have the time XD

4 Likes

I think it would be awesome if we could all chill in a discord call one day and play a game with @ARCTICoperator. Maybe during a stream that would be awesome.

5 Likes

Do you guys play Valorant or CS2?

4 Likes

I still play CS2 from time to time. Ahh wish I could play Valorant again. Tried just about every troubleshooting method to get my game to work again (besides full system wipe). Keep getting an Anti cheat error code that prevents me from playing the game.

3 Likes

i have been interested in valorant is any good

4 Likes

Hey if anyone ever wants to come and check out some awesome streams and gaming, come check out @ARCTICoperator ‘s twitch and drop a follow for us. We would love to have some of you in the channel chatting and having a blast with us. From gaming, anime, and other fun topics, we discuss a bunch and have a blast doing so while gaming.

TheArticOperator on twitch, stop in and say hi and drop a follow :heart::heart:

Much love to you all and we would love to hear some new game recommendations :heart:

3 Likes