Do you want the community to be more involved in the Otaku Box process? -Liz🌸

Do you want the community to be involved in the box process?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

Are we not already, through the voting process?

6 Likes

Man hope no one gets mad but don’t we allready vote? Plus I love the idea of being surprised. If the community is more involved it’s gonna take the whole meaning out of the SURPRISE!

7 Likes

Very interesting insight! Thank you so much for pointing that out, sweetie! -Liz🌸

5 Likes

depends on what kind of insight Liz is wanting, if she having trouble coming up with of ideas of what kind of items to include in the boxes, she could refer to the community as to what they would like to see in future boxes.
Liz has asked this question before on other social media platforms and at the end of each voting survey.
Sometimes a little feedback from the community isn’t a bad thing in order to better serve your subscribers, and she doesn’t have to use all our ideas or even any for that matter.
So the box will still be a total surprise even with the feed back from its users.

I personally would love more themed boxes, and would like to see more figures done of characters that usually do not get much recognition in the figure collecting world (like Monster Musume, I really want a figure of Rachnera one day).

Also I would love the figures to me made a bit larger, they seem to have been shrinking in recent months. They say they are 1/12, but compared to past figures like Asuna and Leafa they seem to be much smaller in size. Just a thought.

(also I would love to be able to get the mini Liz figures since they were offered long after I was already a legendary member, I was sent the Legendary version of the mini figure but never got a copy of the Master level and Hero level mini Liz figure, so my Legendary Level Mini figure sits on my shelf alone without her two sisters)

9 Likes

At least you have the legendary one lol

6 Likes

@Liz I was looking on the main site, but did not see it.

Is there currently a way for us to get specials for bringing new subscribers to the otaku box? Not to the forum, but to actually subscribe.

Found out I have 2 other anime fans here at work with me and both are interested in subscribing. One said she will be joining the discourse.

7 Likes

Hi, Beestie! That sounds like an affiliate sort of a thing, which I do not offer at the moment, but is a great suggestion :slight_smile: -Liz :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Hmmm I see where your coming from. The ability to see where your community would or would not like? I just don’t want the surprise ruined. I totally understand what you said.

Didn’t we just get a monster musume figure in the last box….I attached the one we got. I know I need to learn all there names. Makes it worse knowing I should die to the fact I have the 2nd vol for the monster encyclopedia. I’ll step my game up.

7 Likes

The slime girls name is Suu. The Monster Girl Encyclopedia is written by Kenkou Cross, while Monster Musume is written by Okayado. So the Monster Girl Encyclopedia wouldn’t have been able to tell you the slime girl pictured is named Suu anyway.

Yeah we did just get a Monster Musume figure in the last box but I would eventually get a figure of all the girls from the series since there has never been any officially made except for that one Miia figure. I would especially want one of Rachnera one day. So back to back figures of them wouldn’t hurt my feelings any. But I wouldn’t mind figures of other characters from other shows that don’t get much merchandise as well.

7 Likes

Make sure you email support@theotakubox.com and Liz will get you those missing figures sent!

7 Likes

i wouldn’t mind having more say when it comes to items, i know it also depends on what’s available for the anime chosen. for example i wouldn’t mind maybe a pin to be included because besides the cards, buttons, and coins i also collect pins and when the albedo pin came i put that in my pin collection (i wouldn’t mind showing it but it has pins from another subscription (i will not name it, don’t want to get in trouble) and not sure if it would be allowed to show it) so maybe adding pins or whatever she or everyone chooses.

8 Likes

Only real issue i have are the scare cancel emails i get from time to time. Makes me go double check everything.

6 Likes

I personally and happy with what Liz does with the boxes and i stop voting because i want it to surprise me when i get my box in.

7 Likes

I like the Suprise of what we get. We can vote but are still surprised on what we actually get in the end. I would rather not know exactly what we will be getting. But I would like to see Arifureta: From Common Place to worlds strongest add or let me buy stuff lol.

7 Likes

That’s one reason I like the box. It’s a surprise.
Surprise Love GIF by TINDER

4 Likes

Well this will be my 1st box…cant wait

6 Likes

welcome @Z3rrowtoxx

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Z3rrowtoxx

4 Likes

Welcome! Hope you’ll have fun :+1: :fire:

3 Likes