Double Figurines??

So I recently ordered the Jeanne Alter, Lucy, and Nami figurines from OTB and received them not too long ago. But when we checked our mail today, I somehow received the same figures a SECOND time!

Anyone else somehow got figurines twice from their subscription? I really don’t think I should keep these extras…

4 Likes

Yes i received another lucy was going to put in a ticket bout it

3 Likes

If you contact customer support Liz might be able to help you out with that.

4 Likes

Merry happy year! Lol. I beleive @Keiffer had the same issue. I’d reach out to him and see who he contacted just to be safe.

3 Likes

I sent an email to support for now. We’ll see what happens.

EDIT: Got a response within minutes, which was surprising. Turns out you can’t really send them back (makes sense), so I can either give them away or sell them off.

Guess I’m adding them to the list of things I’ll give away or something at the next convention.

5 Likes

Welp looks like I am joining the club today, I got 3 extra in the mail today Nami, Lucy and Rias. Welp maybe I will just hand them off to people not random’s cause I want them going to good homes

4 Likes

Im missing my rias…:frowning:

3 Likes

I couldn’t get Rias either! Being a disabled army veteran and on a budget i didn’t have enough $$ in my entertainment funding to get her.

4 Likes

@MageHeart Which Rias is it? If I am not mistaken there have been a few. I have Bridal Rias but there are a couple more I believe?

4 Likes

I will have to take a picture when i get home in like an hour

4 Likes

If anyone’s got an extra Figure or 2 ill be more than happy to take it off their hands i admit that i missed quite a few boxes the last year or two and I’d like to start making that up even if its just the figures. I know for sure that i missed the Lucy figure and a couple others, but she’s the 1 im after atm :grimacing::pleading_face::pensive:

4 Likes