Elden Ring

From Software Announcement GIF by BANDAI NAMCO
I noticed no thread for Elden Ring, so I put one in. Here we can use it to talk about Elden Ring, the lore, trade, even set up some multiplayer, and of course show off pics of our Elden Ring waifus. Also, with the DLC coming up I’m getting ready.

7 Likes

Nice thread. Yeah I’m surprised as well. I haven’t beat it yet myself. I’ve beeen slacking. I however did watch my friend beat it. He would play when I got to work and stream it and we were in chat so it’s kinda like I did. He even platinumed the game.
I love the visuals of the game and my god the lore is insane. I watch https://youtu.be/DYDs_Inzkz4?si=gQz8tfk_xB33hm39
His vids are good if you want to learn the lore.

4 Likes

I beat it too, my fourth time. I used a frost/magic samurai build I plan on using for the DLC.

5 Likes

Yeah know way more than me. I’ll try and get on next weekend finally gonna have a couple days off from work, been grinding since April 19 8-12 hour shift

4 Likes

Beat it then uninstalled but might come back for the DLC to check it out :heart:

4 Likes

you should, I don’t do multiplayer very often.

5 Likes

I was just watching a video of that multiplayer mod for Elden ring. Lol looks fun.

4 Likes

Anyway… it’s Waifu time!

5 Likes

Ehh we shall see. The only multiplayer I do is with two people on the forum here and the Minecraft world I host for the forum as well. I used to play Valorant a good bit but Anti-cheat won’t let me play anymore.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Yay, Elden thread! Love this game. It was my first Souls game, and I really loved the open world. Got 100% achievements + 5th bonus run to prove to my brother that it’s pretty doable to beat the game completely naked (he is a heavy armor + shield lover). Now I’m playing it again to remember how to play so I won’t feel bad returning to the DLC :joy:

5 Likes

I can’t wait for the DLC :heart_eyes:

5 Likes
4 Likes

So speaking of Melina, have any of you noticed that her moveset is near identical to that of a Black Knife Assassin?

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

This guy has a really bad posture, that’s what sitting at the PC all day makes of you :joy: The head reminds me of Margit tho

6 Likes

does this make you feel better about constantly getting cooked by her?

6 Likes
5 Likes

Alright, Shadow of the Erdtree is a month away and no one is saying anything here, so I’m taking MageHearts advice and do this.

5 Likes