Don’t hold your breath.

4 Likes

How about online poker Beestie

3 Likes

I suck at poker.

2 Likes

I’ll be busy ganking Alliance scum.

3 Likes

How come Miyazaki didn’t effing tell us?!

3 Likes

So, after playing the DLC a bit more and learning more about the character and what led up to everything in the Shadow Realm, this is my simplified synopsis…

Miquella is the literal “Golden Child” that can do no wrong. Honor Roll, Class Prez, Track Star kid, but has the forbidden hots for his “cool big bro” Radahn. Mohg was the ugly older brother who listened to The Cure and hung out in their bedroom all day long. Miquella manipulated Mohg to get into the sketchy house party thrown by Mohg’s goth friends so he could score pot to drug Radahn and get in his bed with him. Pretty messed up stuff.

4 Likes

I really would like someone other than me to talk Elden Ring stuff here. What builds are you guys using so far, and what weapons and spells do you go with them?

4 Likes

I mean I restarted my game completely and using the perfume bottle build to test it out and it turns out even in base game I am 1-2 bosses lol. I believe the hardest part was the final boss still not the hardest boss I have fought. The hippo can burn the hit box for the grab is like playing monster hunter and going against diablos its way to big

4 Likes

When I was getting ready for the DLC I was running two samurai builds; one based on magic and another on faith. For the magic samurai build I used a naginata with the ice spear as a side arm, which was good for stance breaks, and for my faith samurai build I centered it around lightning and eventually black flames. Eventually, when the DLC hit, I altered my builds for my faith samurai at least. I first got the Dragon Hunter Great Katana and allocated my points for that weapon, and then I got the Rakshasa armor set along with the Rakashasa Great Katana. It’s called the Blood Moon Samurai Build. As for my magic samurai, I just slapped the Black Knight chest piece and other armor sets that both looked good and helped beef up my poise. I called it my Midnight Shinobi build.

3 Likes

Pretty messed up indeed :joy:

5 Likes

I really like faith builds. To start the DLC I began a fresh save building into the dragon cult incantations. I like that in the DLC there is some new stuff and what is most important is the armor that boosts these incantations, I also dig its look :smiley:

5 Likes

Btw got to beat Bayle the Dread yesterday, I think this quest is my favorite story in the DLC

4 Likes

Igon was awesome.

4 Likes

That was a good one, You ever notice the off path bosses of fromsoft are dragons lol

4 Likes

And I am glad they are :smiley: Dragons ftw

3 Likes

Unarmed builds are so fun to play. It’s a little bit more difficult in Elden Ring than in Skyrim, but it’s still fun. :laughing:

3 Likes