Favorite anime villains.

Jumping on a sword… ahahah… especially when you play against Eddy… people really hated that stuff…

5 Likes

Yeah. I grew up with tekken 3 and played a few after but as I got older I kind of gave it up. Now I’m just more of a button smasher. Same goes for marvel vs capcom.

4 Likes

Mortal, Tekken… etc, but with a certain age, it just became boring or time just run me over.

5 Likes

Hahaha. Never heard that. “Time run me over” I like that. Don’t mind if I barrow that do you?

4 Likes

Free to use :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha. Yess from Tekken :smiley:

5 Likes

Lol. I was hoping so. Really is a good character and kind of a poster child for the game. He’s been a bunch of cameos in other games.

5 Likes

Esdeath, Vicious grom Bebop.

6 Likes

Esdeath gang :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I am not sure who my most favorite Villain is, however, I do have quite a few favorites

Mr. Compress - My Hero Academia

Kurogiri - Calm and Collected like AFO he does not need to be present on a battlefield but can create a mass amount of Chaos to get every advantage.

All For One - Cunning and Manipulative, AFO can gather an army to his side and his nature generate a fierce devotion to his cause. This makes him the perfect opponent for All Might and the definition of being a villain.

Vicious -Cowboy Bebop - He Cruel and Cunning and is such a perfect challenge for Spike. I have seen some good fights but the matches Spike has against Vicious are some of the best I have seen.

Black Ghost - Cyborg 009

Emperor Daibazaal - Beast King Go Lion (Voltron) Standard Vile Ruler true, but the fact that The One time he is sick and his Son and Second in Command promise a cure. Then devise an ultimate poison to finish him off but it cures and strengthens him instead kinda says a lot about what this villain had the potential to be.

8 Likes

Hahaha :smiley::smiley::smiley: Black Ghost always

6 Likes

Yeah. I remember getting really upset when playing with my friend and he button smashed with Eddy. On the other hand I didn’t know how to play Tekken anyways so I was an easy target.

5 Likes

I came across this new anime character.

Scar - ALCHEMIST

Is anyone aware of that?

5 Likes

@goldenlark you mean Scar from Full Metal Alchemist? Yeah he was a pretty cool villain.

I would also like to add JoJo villains, specially Dio. Well written, some are quirky and some are pretty funny like the whole Doppio / Diavolo dynamic.

5 Likes

Well goldenlark their are a couple things you csn watch to see scar … (FMA)Full metal alchemist, (FMAB)Full metal alchemist brotherhood,they also have FMA LIVE action,and they hav a 2 part a LIVE action about Scar…you can find them on netflix

4 Likes

Thank you for recommendations :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

4 Likes

Miss aknockery Not really a villain just a b****…she has a god like tongue

3 Likes