February 2024 Vote

:sparkles:Voting time :sparkles::sparkles:

Vote at: Vote – The Otaku Box

:point_right: Which art for February 2024’s Wall Scroll?

:point_right: Which shirt design should be included in the February 2024 Box?

image (6)

7 Likes

Hope the second shirt will win :fire:

4 Likes

Hold up. Is that Altera!?

4 Likes

I vote for number one! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Idk who they are😭

4 Likes

I voted for Hiagi Senjoughara from Bakemonogatari for the wall scroll (option #2)

as for the T-shirt I voted for option #1 as tbh, it doesn’t matter to me this time.

Now what really bothers me is the waifu selection! Why is it still missing charcters like “Tohru from Dragon Maid” but they got Lucoa, No “Power from Chainsaw Man” but they have Makima, or “Rachnera from Monster Musume” but only have Miia? I’ve been writing Rachnera in every month!

Yet for some reason “Malty” from Shield Hero is on the list still! Who the hell votes for “Bitch” as a waifu after watching the show? She is taking up space that could be used for more appropriate waifu’s!

2 Likes

1 and 1 :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Anyone know who shirt One is?

3 Likes

This one is easy, #2 for the wall scroll, #1 for the shirt

3 Likes

I mentioned that earlier, I think it’s Altera from the Fate Series.

5 Likes

:1st_place_medal:Weekly vote leading update :2nd_place_medal:

That’s tough between these two lovelies for the Wall Scroll!

Vote at: www.theotakubox.com/vote

4 Likes

Oh no my dress up darling shirt :sob:

3 Likes

:1st_place_medal:Weekly vote leading update :2nd_place_medal:

Shirt 1 keep leading for 2 weeks!

Vote at: www.theotakubox.com/vote

5 Likes

Dang I really like shirt one, but I’ll be happy with number two too, but one is most wanted. :confounded:

3 Likes

@AnimeChick3133 click the link at the top😁

4 Likes

Done and do vote’s really matter? Will we get the anime we voted for in the boxes or something we didn’t choose? Just asking

3 Likes

the vote does matter, but its spread across everyone vote. So for instance when I vote for “Rachnera” or “Monster Musume” merch, if I’m the only one voting for that stuff and no one else votes for it, then the items I voted for won’t be in the box most likely. The shows and waifu’s with the most votes usually wins.

4 Likes

Democracy ! :laughing:
Golden Eagle Bird GIF

4 Likes

can guess which shirt you voted :laughing:

3 Likes

#1. I love Marin, but since the design is black and white, shirt number one is more Dope and looks more cool because of the colors :sweat_smile: I don’t even know who’s she, but for design purposes #1

3 Likes