February Figure looks amazing

Did anyone see February exclusive figure? I’m not gonna spoiler it, but it is amazing :star_struck:

Here it is with Credit to Liz

11 Likes

I’ll believe it when I see it in person. The track record is looking pretty lackluster lately.

6 Likes

Who me?

4 Likes

No, I’m just saying I’m withholding any hope of the figure looking good (in my opinion at least) until I get it in the mail. I’ve already said my piece about the one we just got in another thread and it wasn’t exactly a glowing review.

5 Likes

I posted the figure on the post both. It looks decent

4 Likes

Thats just a Facebook ad so of course its looking good. I want to see the production models that look like that.

5 Likes

Seems you’re not having a good experience. I’m sorry :persevere:

4 Likes

No no its just that im really picky about figures. If im spending a fair amount for the box then i expect a certain amount of quality on major pieces

5 Likes

Well the figure is only $20 so it’s gonna be mid

5 Likes

True but theres been a few that were really good and a few that have had issues with quality so im always happy when they turn out well

4 Likes

Also i know the name is chisato but where is she from?

5 Likes

The Testament of Sister New Devil

5 Likes

My god shes beautiful :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Michael Scott Wink GIF

4 Likes

Really need to continue that series lol watched like 2 or 3 episodes and stopped

3 Likes

Haven’t even started myself. Though my fears of watching it make me feel like it may be a somewhat copy of HS DxD.
Do you know if it is, @Alucard ?

3 Likes

Its similar but not an exact copy. Theres nudity similar to the last season of dxd

4 Likes