Final fantasy VII

I played FF Tactics and got discouraged from it. Fast forward years later, I’m playing FFVII Remake and can’t believe I didn’t play it years before.
Anyhow, I’m stuck on Sephiroth battle after beating the Shadows. Can’t pass it just yet, and it’s frustrating!

6 Likes

Hahaha welcome back! Lol. It really is a great game right? And do t worry you’ll beat him. You have to! Lol.

6 Likes

Thanks for the support! I might have to re-read it when I’m about to throw my controller at the wall :sweat_smile:
It’s definitely a great game :video_game: :ok_hand:t4:

5 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t recommend raging. Lol. Nothing wrong with stepping away for a minute or two. It’s good to see what they have done with it. And then we got the next dlc next year.

6 Likes

True, very true. I can’t wait for the next one, even if I’m stuck in this level Lol :man_shrugging:t4::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

There crisis core coming out, the next expansion to 7, and then ff16. Gonna be a good year. And a hurt on my wallet lol

6 Likes

Definitely an exciting time! But let’s not talk about sad things, referring the to wallet. :confounded: :sweat_smile: :man_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

Lol. Imma have to try and get some OT here.

6 Likes

Gonna be a super sad day for the wallet kind

6 Likes

Not just that but it’s the holidays and I have to get family gifts. Gonna get mom and dad a new Oled tv. Definetly gonna hurt not just the wallet but the bank lol. :exploding_head::exploding_head:

5 Likes

A moment of silence for this bank account

8 Likes

A moment of silence to all of our accounts and wallets :confounded:

7 Likes

Facts, Between Crisis core a few other games and holiday (Xmas) its gonna be tight SUPPPPPPER Tight

5 Likes

Yeah it is. But I had been preparing a but or this holiday. But then I saw figures I wanted and dipped into holiday funds lol.

6 Likes

I understand that all to much lol

6 Likes

I can’t wait for Crisis core I’m so excited. I have been waiting for years !!!

5 Likes

Yeah it looks promising. Visually it looks insane. Game of the year…lol well one of the games that come out in 2023 for the series will be

5 Likes

Im a big final fan myself, best gaming franchise ever in my opinion lol ive played just about all of them except the mmo, cant wait for 16 to come out looks awsome​:grin::grin:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @Chedda77. Yeah I can’t wait either, only game they really care about, lol

3 Likes

Ya thats where all their talent gos lol i got the limited edition ps4 console set for 15 when it came out, hopping they do another one for 16

4 Likes