First Anime šŸ£šŸ¤©

They are pretty expensive now to collect I thinkā€¦

4 Likes

If I should of known, I could have gotten a few packs back then :man_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Well, I also collected some Yu Gi Oh cards in the pastā€¦

6 Likes

For me I consider the starting anime that wasnā€™t mainstream like dragon ball, sailor moon and so on. What got me hooked was seeing Ninja Scroll for the first time!

MV5BNmEwYmQwOWYtOWE4Yy00ZWIxLTgwMGEtYTNiNDVlODcwYWVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@.V1_FMjpg_UX1000|333x500

6 Likes

This wasnt my FIRST but its what pulled me in and is locked in my top 3 favorites ::warning: Revi will replace a top 3 Wifu

10 Likes

Naruto and Fairy tail same dayā€¦then the masterpiece HIGH SCHOOL DxD :fire::heart_eyes::heart: which made me a Man of Culture lmao

7 Likes

I yesterday found my old PokƩmon trading cards almost 22 years old :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Soul Eater was my first true anime

7 Likes

I had a bunch and ended up giving them to the guy that works at the anime store.
You ever seen the X-men cards, from back in the 90s, I have a bunch of those

6 Likes

First true anime would have to be Dragon Ball on Toonami.

9 Likes

@Goku87 - sorry for the late post.
Hereā€™s my MetalGreymon that rides with me daily. I know the color isnā€™t right, it came like that from Toys R us way back then.

6 Likes

Hahaha. Nice. Digimon digital monstersā€¦singing that of course.

3 Likes

Was one of mine as well.

3 Likes

Mine was ā€œVampire hunter Dā€ i was a young kid snuck into the living room like 2am .Then ā€œHeavy Metalā€ came on right after ā€¦ mind blown

2 Likes

Oh boiiii! Heaven metal was ahead of itā€™s time lol.

3 Likes

Donā€™t be ashamed here we are all old heads here some more than others

3 Likes

Lol nothing wrong with watching stuff like that at a young age. I was lucky too. I turned out alright. Lol

3 Likes

You kids get off my damned lawn!

Martin Scorsese Movie GIF by The Good Films

3 Likes

This is absolutely my childhood growing up absolutely

3 Likes

Did you see Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust? Man that movie was so beautifully illustrated. I only saw it once, I will look for it again.

5 Likes