First Anime 🐣🤩

Psycho Pass

5 Likes

That’s a good one. Man I totally forgot all about this one.

5 Likes

Nice one! I only watched season 1 but I liked a lot

5 Likes

Any good anime game on PlayStation?

5 Likes

The Trails of games unless you are talking strictly anime adapted then I guess SOA

5 Likes

Lead you to some good and dark places lol

4 Likes

I finally saw Genshin Impact on PS5 Subscription. Gonna try that soon :grin:

6 Likes

Oh @goldenlark hope your ready for that journey. Lol

5 Likes

Fingers crossed :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

First anime movie i saw was akira, i was 9…explains a lot. Haha

7 Likes

My first anime was Vampire Hunter D (not bloodlust), I was then hooked so fast and it was a beautiful ascent.

6 Likes

First anime that started it all for me was Hellsing ultimate!
hottest anime men in no particular order GIF

7 Likes

Wassup again roll, yea Hellsing was amazing. It was kinda airing during the golden age of anime and it lifted pretty darn fairly with the best of them.

5 Likes

I loved it …. Anime is still fair but I definitely understand what you mean by the golden age! Atleast we have attack on Titan and demon slayer! I know they are fab favorites but they are solid!

5 Likes

Technically i read the hellsing manga before i ever saw hellsing ultimate which make sense as the original hellsing anime pulls a FMA thing and does its own plot while ultimate follows themanga exclusively

4 Likes

@felixjordanoff that’s very intense, what where your initial thoughts at the time? Back when I was a teenager my friends showed me some clips of Evangelion, like all the action scenes, but I didn’t see the series up until that time. So when I saw an Evangelion VHS I rented it without knowing what it was, it turned out to be The End of Evangelion. In other words, I started at the end, I got pretty freaked out and I felt depressed all day after seeing it.

I love it now of course, it just was too much for what I was used at the time.

5 Likes

Honestly i had trouble sleeping for a day or two… freaked out and confused was alot for 9 year old but thats when i new cartoons werent all just falling anvils and cutesy, went through the limited stock of anime at the video store pretty quick after that. Then i think the next one too super blow me away was ninja scroll or wicked city.

4 Likes

Evangelion was a total mind fuck especially the ending. End of evangelion was a much better ending to the series in my opinion. It give me a sense of closure that was needed

5 Likes

6 Likes

Well I’m going to ate myself the first I vaguely remember is Astro Boy and the first one I watched was the original Speed Racer

6 Likes