First Anime šŸ£šŸ¤©

I saw Akira at a drive in theaters it was double feature with one of the Godzilla movies

6 Likes

Still dont understand whats going on 100% in the movie. Haha.

5 Likes

The earliest for me would be The Samurai Pizza Cats. Not a lot of people know this one as it came out in the early 90s and only lasted like 2 years i think. I was probably in elementary at the time, only remember it cause i would watch it every Saturday morning. Lol

6 Likes

Speedy seviche, guido anchovi and poly ester right? Can sing the theme song if you likeā€¦it rips on the turtles im pretty.
Well maybe the first 2 lines. Was back in the day.

6 Likes

ā€œSamurai pizza cats, theyā€™re so rad, got more fur than any turtle ever had. Samurai pizza catsā€ All i can remember

5 Likes

Dr elephant, the machine guns from the butt was wierdā€¦hahaha.
Yeah i grew up in a country town with only 2 t.v. channels so when i got to hit the big smoke for school holidaysā€¦i realised morning cartoons werenā€™t just thunder cats and ninja turtlesā€¦i can still remeber the day i saw my first ā€œkamemehaā€ hope i spelt it right.

5 Likes

Silver hawks was still getting air time, and the one with the police who where all augmented and stuffā€¦cant remeber the name but the dog had a police light on his back i think.

5 Likes

C.O.P.S. maybe?

4 Likes

Hmm i donā€™t seem to remember those. :thinking:

4 Likes

Goku :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sailor Moon and today is also her birthday.

5 Likes

My first anime was probably the first episodes of DragonBall as i distinctly remember A really young Bulma trying to get a dragonball from goku by promising a ā€œpeekā€ and being the innocent child he was basically told her ā€œwhy would I wanna look at your dirty fanny?ā€ To which i just died laughing.

5 Likes

Iā€™m gonna sound like an actual boomer but Iā€™m not even oneā€¦ My first anime was Astro Boy lmao

5 Likes

The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN
Joking aside, We all gotta start somewhere also Welcome

2 Likes

@AfterLegend donā€™t worry. Most of us are in that group. Welcome.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @AfterLegend :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

thanks! I hope to get along with everyone :smile:

3 Likes

Evil GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

4 Likes

Welcome to our community ā€“ from an actual Boomer.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community @AfterLegend and enjoy your time here.

4 Likes