First Mobile Phone πŸ“±πŸ˜‰

Which is the first mobile phone you ever bought or got :grin::grin::grin:.
It will be fun to see how many of us had the same one as our first nostalgia.

3 Likes

The classic Virgin mobile Flip phone

7 Likes

I think it was this guy… My parents went to the trouble of finding a phone whose number matched my birthday, and I didn’t want it at first because β€œI was too young to have a cell phone” I was my own strict parent back then :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Nokia 6100 (2002). I was with Cellular One for service, working for a TV station. Hated that service provider. I was a tower rat (the person who has to climb up TV/Radios towers and replace the blinky lights). I was in a tower, looking directly at a Cell One tower not a 1/4 mile away, and I had NO service.

6 Likes

The very first mobile phone my mom got me was a Samsung when I got to high school. It looked kind of like this, but I can’t find the original one.

6 Likes

Lol looks like most house phones. Man how far technology has advanced

3 Likes

This was my first phone when I was living with my family.

When I moved out and joined the military I bought this

Now I have a iPhone 14pro max.

How the times have changed

7 Likes

Genius topic! Mine was a Grey Samsung flip phone.

I love flip phones, waiting on Apple to release one. I will be first in line, β€œtake my money!!!”

4 Likes

i had an omnipoint nokia brick back in 2000.i was already an adult before i had a phone ect. (I remember purchasing it while visiting Lackland Air Force Base, Texas, while I was going through training.) I paid more for that phone and service than what my rent cost at the time you had to buy minutes.

4 Likes

The first mobile phone I had was a brick style phone similar in dimensions to the one attached. I didn’t get to use it much because my cat peed on it, and it had no warranty because it was used. Good times.

4 Likes

Ericsson T29s :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

The first phone that I was entrusted with was a Nokia 6110 with a yellow case, but the first one I used in full was different. I don’t remember the model, but I recently found it among the old junk, I’ll try to dig it out later

6 Likes

I cant believe the time of Ericssons :grin:

2 Likes

I was waiting to see Nokia :wink:

2 Likes

I think this one had the Windows Mobile OS? Or I’m wrong? It was a looong time ago! :smile:

2 Likes

My first mobile phone was Nokia 3310! The legendary brick phone (stronger than the brick of course!). :rofl:

6 Likes

I have no clue, but yeah, it was a long time ago. XD

2 Likes

I think we all had this phone in 2000

4 Likes

I had a red Motorola Razor. There was just something satisfying about snapping it shut when you got mad at who you were talking to and hung up on them.

2 Likes

I know right! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and it wasn’t one of the worst models back then… it didn’t beat a startac though

4 Likes