Food!

Just a general topic on a subject that is dear to many of us – FOOD!

Okay, now hear me out–take a few gobs of mac’n’cheese and smash 'em in a waffle iron. Heat until crispy and use in place of the buns on a cheeseburger!

Dunno that I’d add the Thousand Island Dressing like this chef did to imitate the Big Mac (gag) but the rest looks scrumptuous!

Find, fine – my arteries will never forgive me. But I drive way too fast to worry about that. OM NOM NOM!

4 Likes

Animated GIF
That looks fantastic

4 Likes

Okay, I need to just go eat.

2 Likes

I was just thinking about posting this, then I scrolled down. I seen it today on Facebook and damn if it makes so much sense! Gonna have to try this one!

2 Likes

is this share our food topic now lol

3 Likes

So someone sent me this

2 Likes

there goes my diet … gonna need to double my gym time to work that off beestie thanks

2 Likes

this made my mouth water until i saw the bacon. lose the bacon and i want it

1 Like

man can never turn down a beef weiner covered in chili and cheese

2 Likes

images warhammer GIF

2 Likes

I am hungry instant… :heart_eyes: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Darling In The Franxx Hungry GIF - DarlingInTheFranxx Hungry Anime ...

3 Likes

FOR THE EMPORER HIS POWER PROTECTS… what is your chapter

2 Likes

Hear me out on this one. It’s been a controversial food piece in some conversations.

Taco Lasanga.

We take flour tortillas and use them in place of the lasagna noodles, and fix it up with all the typical taco fixings. Instead of tomato sauce of whatever variety, for instance, you use salsa. Seasoned ground beef, beans, things like that. In order to avoid wilting, have it with a salad on the side rather than putting lettuce in the lasagna and boom.
Taco Lasanga.
It’s frikkin’ delicious.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. And I’ve done that. It is good.

2 Likes

First off, welcome to the community @Myr
Good Idea, its such a good idea that it is already a thing. I see them for sell at Walmart with the rest of the Lasagna’s and even bought them a few times!
They are just as good as they sound though, though I do like the idea of replacing the noodles with tortilla’s instead maybe. Basically just a layered Enchilada instead of rolled tortillas you lay them flat.

Great-Value-Mexican-Style-Lasagna_e0ca9669-9aba-41b3-895d-370baae7d700_1.b984c0cd57c7a5e646a9c61667b41785

mexican-lasagna

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcomes! And yeah, I haven’t seen it in the market, but granted we don’t go to the freezer isle often for more than veggies.

Yeah, we use flower tortillas instead of pasta. It makes it feel more taco and less “differently flavored lasagna” while still being very lasagna. It also stays for a while in the fridge as leftovers.

3 Likes

Beef ramen bowl. Broth was hotter, so egg got cooked more when I plunked it in than when I made the chicken ramen in the sushi thread.

Cooked noodles longer. Last time they were too al dente. Cooked them in a big pot of water, with less noodles. They are FILLING and I had to struggle to finish last time.

Egg was fried in butter. Poured bone broth into bowl then poured some of the noodle/mushroom/veggie water on top of that. Slicrd roast beef and more bulb onion.

This is the dipping sauce this time.

Topping is atill this stuff.

2 Likes

ive never tried black garlic. i mean its got to be good for people to eat it but i see and think that it would taste like burt food

2 Likes

Beestie this is from the website you shared with me right

2 Likes