Gaming Questions

Anyone play Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader for PC before?

3 Likes

? whatcha wanna know

3 Likes

It’s on sale n Steam for 40. Is it worth it?

2 Likes

Hmmmm depends on if you are into tactical type games with percentage chances of attacks landing, While the story started off great it kinda falls off later, but if you were just wanting a strat game to play id say yea

3 Likes

Where would you rank it among all the 40k games?

3 Likes

Out of 40k games like 8 Daemon hunter being the better from rogue trader, Id say if you are really into warhammer then its for you

3 Likes

Apparently, it was buggy at first. Hope they fixed them by now.

3 Likes

To be fair what game doesnt have bugs these days

3 Likes

They’ve had multiple hotfix/bughunts since that article. Installing now.

3 Likes

Well hopefully you enjoy it good sir

3 Likes

If Steam ever finishes the download… They’re having a s l o w
night.

3 Likes

So I busted out my PS4 after not touching it since before my wife passed, so four years? It was something we did together.

Anyway, I went to charge up my controllers – real Sony controllers, not knockoffs – but they won’t take a charge.

Do the batteries in them die if not used for lengthy times?

3 Likes

uhhhhh I have no idea thats a odd thing to have happen

3 Likes

Not sure how reputable you could call these sources, but a quick Google search suggests that they CAN lose max capacity over time when left unused.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/80256288#:~:text=PlayStation%204,-PlayStation%204&text=All%20batteries%20deteriorate%20with%20age,or%20just%20not%20charge%20anymore.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/ku90f5/dualshock_4_drains_on_its_own_when_off/?rdt=38255

Heck, even MY DS4 has to be plugged into my laptop for it to work now.

3 Likes

They can lose a charge over time, just get a long USB cable to play, because if they don’t hold a charge that is your only other option other then buying new controllers. I’ve had to do that before.

My PS4 hasn’t been turned on about 2 years, I’m afraid to see if my controllers are dead dead as well…I hope not.

2 Likes