Genshin Impact

I decided to create a separate topic for those who want or will want to share their progress, thoughts, or just anything regarding this game.

The topic originally came from here: https://community.theotakubox.com/t/what-games-are-you-playing-on-your-phone

Here is a funny screenshot

9 Likes

I LOVE Genshin Impact SO much! I just got the newest character, Dehya, and I love her SO much! I saved all of my Primogems just to get her and I was lucky that I saved plenty! XD

I also LOVE the Raiden Shogun and I saved up for the second time she came out because I didnā€™t have enough for her first banner. X)

6 Likes

Sounds like a significant number - if not a majority - of multi-rolls for most players, Iā€™d think.

5 Likes

Yo, youā€™re speedrunning the story haha. I remember the Serenitea Pot questā€¦ It was boring as hellā€¦

4 Likes

Xingqiu and Xiangling are one of the most useful sub dps in the game! You are only missing some great main dps and it could be a dream team. Also Bennet as healer/support would be nice. But overall that is really nice pulls imo :+1:

4 Likes

I agree, Dehya is awesome. I was saving primos for her since long ago, and now got her C1 and her weapon (a beacon of the red seas), but Iā€™m the kind of person who maximizes the number to go through the abyss, and I must say that her damage is truly disappointing. I gave her two crowns (9, 10, 10 talents), and her burst damage does a max of 12k damage. With her signature weapon!!! My Yae Miko does 40k damage while AFK with her sakura, even Yanfei may deal about 100k damage under her burstā€¦ And, believe me, I tried many many many builds. I really like how she looks and want to play her in the open world, but it is hard. I tried a 60k hp build, 40k hp + 2500atk build, 200% crit build, pure pyro build, gladiator build, and even physical build. Itā€™s a nightmare for me tbh

5 Likes

not bad :slight_smile:

Still far from how much damage this girl can do

5 Likes

Met Emi Lo to get this for my prom dateā€™s daughter. She (prom date) friendzoned me. Oh wellā€¦

6 Likes

Geezā€¦I was considering rolling for her despite the backlash sheā€™s getting regarding her poor scaling. Normally the numbers donā€™t mean much to me if I like the character a lot.

But if I am to expect poor results like this, I might as well hope I get her through free rolls from the standard banner in the future instead.

5 Likes

Yeah, I bet everyone who plays sooner or later will get her by losing 50/50. When pulling for Dehya I lose the first 50/50 and got Tighnari, and Iā€™m really happy with it. Now I have all of the standard banner characters

5 Likes

Yo, thatā€™s something. Cool and sad at the same time.

5 Likes

I guess itā€™s not a game for you.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think you should force yourself to play a game you donā€™t like, or if you are experiencing bad feelings about it. After all, games are made for people to have fun :tada: And some are made to exhaust money from people.
However, I must say I donā€™t think it is the case here. I mean, in the first months of play I spend $0 to progress, as some of my friends are still F2P player rank 50+

Noelleā€™s shield protects from freezing btw

4 Likes

Iā€™ve spent $0 on the game and I agree it should be fun. If you are irritated by itā€¦ donā€™t play.

4 Likes

Yeah, the balloon in Inzauma was frustrating for me when this daily commission came out. Actually, I donā€™t remember having many problems on the Dragonspine with the freezing because there are lots of torches, lamps, and campfires to light :thinking: The only stupid thing I was thinking about is why pyro characters freeze there if a simple torch can warm them. As overall I think the game slows down the playerā€™s progress intentionally, making the player search for chests, do sidequests and etc. to rise the world level and get these gold artifacts

4 Likes

Dragonspine was a fun mission for me. The only issue I had there was the huge boar. But having Xinuyan (4 star character) was my main weapon to go through this stuff. After you grab a sward in this mission, cleaning to 100% is easy. There is also a meal you can make to slow down the freezing.

5 Likes

The huge boar was actually a fun surprise, I wish they add more things like that. Basically, Iā€™ve cleared almost the whole game (excluding Sumeru) 100%, and Mondstadtā€™s Dragonspine was a fun one to clear, however, when I tried to help my friend clear it 100% I found this problematic because Mondstadtā€™s chest compass doesnā€™t work there :cold_face:

4 Likes

I canā€™t remember the part regarding the compass. I know Iā€™ve done a lot of ā€œflying overā€ from higher pointsā€¦

5 Likes

The recipe should be at the start of the quest. That small village before you move to Dragonspine. There is a chef there who can make you that dish.

4 Likes

Well, the compass was added in the game as a reputation high-level reward and was added pretty late. When I was playing Dragonspine I didnā€™t have any compass, thatā€™s the reason I didnā€™t know it wonā€™t work in Dragonspineā€¦ When Inzauma came out, for example, the reputation system already was there, but it takes a month or two to get the compass from weekly reputation commissions. I did Inazuma 100%, like, in a couple of days after the update, so there was no need for the compass haha

4 Likes