Girls Thread

Helloo everyone. I wanna create this topic to know how many GIRLS are participating in this forum, your likes/dislikes, why you decide to stay in this community, how you were introduced to anime, ect.

Probably were the minority in this forum, but girls like anime too and wanna be included in this community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We give thanks to @Liz (a girl) who decide to have this amazing idea and pull it off.

6 Likes

season 6 episode 10 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

6 Likes

Fine guess i just lurk then… (channels inner kazuma use skill lurk)

2 Likes

I am also a female! While I don’t comment or post very much, I still get on just about everyday to see what’s new. I don’t get the boxes anymore just because of finances, but I do plan on resubscribing in the future.

I will just say that my main likes are anything relating to the Japanese culture, I am a HUGE fan of Babymetal, and I am a SUPER strong advocate for wolves. I work with wolves and am always happy to answer questions about them!

It is nice to meet my fellow females! X3

6 Likes

Omggg hiii, :hugs: I’m Christie. I’m a 30 year old woman with 2 kids. I live with my fiancé, brother in law and my kiddos in CT. Apart from anime, I like to do Kareoke in my house. I dislike cockroaches( like I have a serious psycological issue with them, can’t even see them in movies( take Wall-E for an example) and being too sentimental( I cry/ get flustered for everything). This community came in my life 4 months ago, when I was pasing a hard time in my life. It let me be free and I’m getting more social with this community. Apart from Pokemon And Dragon Ball, one of the anime that make me start was Initial D. But I should re-watch it again, because I don’t remember much lol

5 Likes

Nice to meet you!! I am glad you are enjoying this community so far! Hopefully, it will continue to be a great one for you! ^.^

4 Likes

How old are you?

5 Likes

I am 27.

5 Likes

Nice, what kind of anime do you like?

4 Likes

In general, I like Slice of Life, Horror, and a little bit of Romance. My main favorite animes are:

Gosick
Wolf’s Rain
Spice & Wolf
Kimi ni Todoke
My Dress-Up Darling
Chobits
Toradora
New Game!
Konohana Kitan
Okami-san & Her Seven Companions
My Love Story with Yamada-kun at Lvl999

Quite a list, but that’s just a few. XD

4 Likes

Heyy I forgot to post the anime I watched :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I like ecchi so from that category: b gata h kei, rosario vampire, kiss x kiss, nazo no kanojo x, Ichigo 100%, shokugeki no soma, currently watching High School DXD, my girlfriend is shobitch, monster musume, monster girl doctor, haiyore nyaruko-san.

4 Likes

Hii @tammiesnepai this is the topic I was talking about this morning about girls only. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

Ohhh Only saw this thread now… but well here I am lol

Let’s see… I was introduced to anime looonnng ago with Saint Seiya, Shurato, Sailor Moon, Captain Tsubasa and others from that era.

I don’t know exactly what I like when it comes to anime genres lol but I do love mechas. Not that I watch lots of mecha anime though, so… well I don’t know lol … :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

darling in the franxx GIF by mannyjammy
Is Darling in the Franxx consider Mecha anime? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

it is!! :anima_love: :anima_love: :anima_love:

4 Likes

That’s the only one I watched then, I plan on watching Evangelion tho, but I wanna finish Sailor Moon and Inuyasha first🥹

3 Likes