Greetings fellow humans

Greetings fellow humans, my name is Luis also known as TheFourthShogun. I’m a proud otaku, new collector thanks to the otaku box (thank you @Liz for granting people like me a gateway to this), aspiring poet, anime fan as well as anything japanese, big time gamer, Portuguese :portugal: for those interested in that. Always looking for new friends so feel free to come have a chat.
Glad to be here.

10 Likes

How do you know I am human?!? :unamused: lol Welcome to the forum

8 Likes

is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon GIF by HIDIVE
Ohayooo :raised_hands:t4: hope you have a great time here, welcome to the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

It’s your blatant B.O. Mage… Just sayin’…

Again, welcome to the forum, @TheFourthShogun !

6 Likes

I shower on the reg My dude

7 Likes

We have a goddess among our number. I qm humbled :grin:

5 Likes
4 Likes

is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon goddess GIF by HIDIVE
I see you’re a man of culture :fire::fire::heart_eyes:
The perfect Goddess for this Forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum friend :heart:

4 Likes

I try my best but i fear this is only the beginning i must consume more culture.

4 Likes

You’re in the perfect place :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Liz boxes are loaded with anime merch, affordable, and every month is a special surprise🤗

5 Likes

Yes exctly. And i know the whole point is to vote on certain stuff but i actually prefer to obstain from it so i get stuff i dont know about which triggers a google search. Its brilliant

6 Likes

Actually, quick question about the boxes. Aren’t we ment to get a birthday keychain thingy with the respective box? Or is that for the boxe’s anniversary?

4 Likes

Only if you’re Legendary ( 1 year with them)
On the day of your bday month you will get a bday charm
Make sure to input your bday in the login page of TOB, doesn’t count here

5 Likes

I should be legendary the certificate comes with every box now. Might be the date as you say i shall check thank you.

4 Likes

Legendary is when you have been a subscriber for an entire year straight. And you do have to have your birthday listed on your subscriber account.

4 Likes

You login to your account and in the profile area, edit your details

4 Likes

hello and welcome to the forum fourth shogun
15857916_p0_master1200

5 Likes

@TheFourthShogun welcome to this place of passive godess war’s, mad lad’s, ladies and well… Teddy bears. :ok_hand:

Not joking, the bear is crazy. :rofl:
(and a legend)

5 Likes

5 Likes