Has anyone else got their may 2023 box yet?

hey im just curious if anyone else got their box because mine didnt come with the slip, and i dont kmow what everything is.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community.

Also there is already a topic about this I posted yesterday.
I believe nobody got a flyer in their box this time.

Items included this month was:

Rosario Vampire scale figure (upgrade cost)
Makima T-shirt (add-on extra cost)
Highschool DxD Sushi and sauce platter
Zero Two Coin
Chibi Liz Sticker (not sure if this is VIP or not, I don’t think it is)
Spy Family Yor Credit Card Sticker sleave (I think this is the VIP item)
Art Print is from My Dress Up Darling
And Waifu Card 41 Korwa
Mini Figure (not upgrade scale figure option, If you get the scale figure you will not get this figure included in your box) Neko/Cat Tokyo Revengers figure

2 Likes

Huh. Never would’ve guessed that the thing with Yor on it was for credit cards.

3 Likes

Well I took an educated guess at the item. I’ll most likely use it as a credit card/ID sleeve and attach it to my phone or phone case. It’s a card holder sleeve, I’m sure you can use it to hold your ID, Credit or Debit cards, even business cards and it can be stuck to anything you want it to be stuck to. Hell if you have a plastic car insurance card, you can store it in the sleeve and stick the sleeve somewhere inside your Vehicle.

2 Likes

With the Yor Sleeve, the way it was made prevents the use of wallet size cards. I may have to use it for something smaller like keys.

4 Likes

Any one else a fan of the last two T-shirt? I mean the print on it? Idk how I feel about it. The fabric amazing but the vinyl just feels super plasticy….idk any one else opinion ??

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of the vinyl print on the shirt, it feels like I’m wearing a sheet of plastic on my chest. I haven’t wore either shirt other then to take a quick review picture, so I haven’t washed them yet and do not know how they hold up in the wash (I’m scared they may start pealing off or fading). I would rather The Otaku Box go back to the old way of printing shirts instead, as the vinyl decal prints feel cheap in comparison.

5 Likes

I feel the exact same way don’t get me wrong. I love the designs that are selling the shirt but I just wish they would go back to the way the shirts were printed. I don’t know if their idea was longevity of the shirts I do like the material of the shirt I feel like it feels more comfy.

5 Likes

Not a random gobbo. Nothing to see here. Move along.

2 Likes

Definitely not Goblin Slayer, just a random user walking though who definitely isn’t looking for any creatures of the Gobbo variety or anything.

1 Like

Random gobbo in the proper holiday spirit . . . if a wee bit haphazard with her attire.

4 Likes

Goblin Slayer has joined in as the Legendary Headless Slayer from Goblin Hollow

2 Likes

When I get my truck in March that is what I was going to use the card sleeve for (insurance card), because I have a pop socket on my phone there is no room on the back of my phone.

3 Likes

season 2 please GIF by American Gods

2 Likes