Hello everyone I am Becca or Riki

Hello everyone, I am Rebecca and new to this community. I draw and write for fun including playing selective games, and I also ride my horse occasionally.

I located this community from a facebook advertisement on my feed. I am curious about this community even though I am not a big talker, I mainly lurk unless someone wants to talk to me about interesting things with me on a forum or discord.

10 Likes

Welcome to the community :heart:

Wish I could draw, something I’ve been trying to learn recently. Quite the process in my eyes :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to our little dysfunctional family. :grimacing::bear:

3 Likes

I have a Wacom tablet I’m teaching myself how to draw with.

So far, I suck.

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with stick figures lol

5 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. I am also not that perfect when draw, well not professional level. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

animesher.com_hestia-kawaii-anime-girl-982757
Welcomeee! Hope you have a great time here and enjoy the images and the content in this forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you Hestia :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @DwightXGlyndwr

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, Rebecca! I also like to draw! I also mostly lurk, so it’s all good! X3

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you very much Banshee :blush:

5 Likes

well come to the community

4 Likes

Thank you somwhere

4 Likes

Welcome to the community :liz_ilikeit:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

nice to meet you becca welcome. what games do you like playing if you dont mind me asking and what kind of horse do you have.

3 Likes