High School DxD

I’m too in favor of Akeno , Rias , and Xenovia , but I prefer the wiser & older Rossweise .
She deserves more luvin’ so, here’s some appreciation for such goddess :man_bowing:t4:

8 Likes

Rossweise is looking great in that bikini its like AHOOOGA!!
So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

5 Likes

I’ll drop another set of spicy ones a little later.

6 Likes

Always nice to see other Rossweisse fans. She is definitely underrated!

6 Likes

Agreed :handshake:t4: Rossweisse is under-rated and needs more time in the anime. Well, if they ever do that 5th season.

6 Likes

The only place to rightfully post this one

8 Likes

The center card is so damn gorgeous! I find it a bit funny it has attack points considering she is fully naked, or it depends on what “attack” is at that point.

5 Likes

I mean i am not dodging that attack :drooling_face: lol

4 Likes

Now that I’ve weaned myself off Crunchy Roll and their stupid censorship to a platform that plays HS DXD uncensored, it has taken on a whole new life for me.

Wowza.

@Keiffer thanks for telling me about Zoro.

5 Likes

Rule #1 of DXD, It must be uncensored

4 Likes

Watching S1 E8. Rias just popped into his bedroom and blurted out, “Issei, I need you to take my virginity and I need you to do it now!”

pauses to make a bowl of popcorn Hells to the YEAH, Baby!

3 Likes

highschool dxd issei hyoudou GIF
BOOST! lol

4 Likes

I thought the first three seasons were uncensored on CR then the last season they changed the art style and censored it highly

4 Likes

Not to brag, but if you ever notice that Koneko is on the Waifu list during voting. I helped get that!!! She wasn’t on the list for the longest time!!! I pestered Liz with numerous emails, PMs on Facebook, and in the monthly voting feedback!!! Until finally Koneko was added!!!

9 Likes

Where did you get them?

4 Likes
6 Likes

Same my guy… one in the same

5 Likes

5 Likes

Tbh if i had a different service that was free id definitely switch but its gotta have most of the same content

3 Likes

Yeah what @Keiffer says to your response is correct. To be honest the only reason I have CR is so I can download anime to my iPad and watch it at work…don’t tell. On the indie sites they literally have everything. I’ve been using 9anime to watch emmenace in shadow. Really liking it.

4 Likes