High School DxD

I got you my friend

5 Likes

They are certainly awesome!

6 Likes

@Liz was there naughty bits i dont recall but if there was my bad

4 Likes

All good sweetie, the policy is to mark all suggestive images as Spam, even if the spicy bits are hidden with clothes :slight_smile: -Liz :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Right right my brain must have skipped a beat

4 Likes

Don’t worry. She dinged one I missed, too.

4 Likes

I have a a half sleeve of my favourite waifus and it features Akeno in it along side Lucoa, Nezuko, Hinata and Akame respectively from their own animes. High School DxD was a top fave of animes I have watched though!

5 Likes

Hmmm I can’t let this topic go, So I will carry it on!! The full collection as of right now I am aiming for the 40 card Akeno deck. There are some customs ones in there but very few the others are real deal

10 Likes

My apologizes if it isn’t blurred I even tried to edit it but no such luck

4 Likes

Damn every time I see Thea I want them but then I’m like yeah I think I can live without. Lol more money for figures and nendoroids

5 Likes

Separate accounts for separate dealings, the cards themselves aren’t all that much unless and I mean this in the serious sense. I am for a signed card which I do plan on setting sights on

4 Likes

Ahh that’s what I thought. But if you do get them signed that adds value and at the point I’d not want to get rid of them. They look nice either way. Need to put them in like a frame or something

3 Likes

O I would never sell any I put way to much work and haggling to acquire everything it is mine and mine alone sometimes it pays to be a bit greedy :rofl:

5 Likes

The artwork on each card is phenomenal. Such an awesome collection you have! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah they all look super fantastic they are highly taken care of. Thanks its just gonna continue to grow tell I hit that 40 mark

4 Likes

Nice, keep it up!

4 Likes

I didn’t know this was a thing like at all!!! I need to know exactly what these are called where to get them from and how much they cost PLEASEKAYTHANKYOU :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Lol literally what I said when they started posting there’s. There are a few people with them. They look nice right?

3 Likes

I collect pokemon cards but if I knew this was a thing I 100% would of spend my money on these instead…well maybe split it half and half…i do like pokemans!

they so pretty and also Akeno = best waifu

2 Likes

I’m not even sure where to get them. I found a couple but it was through eBay and I don’t trust that site. Bad expiernces

2 Likes