Anime recommendations

I just got done watching High School DxD and i am looking for some recommendations for some english dubbed Animes to check out next. Keep in mind I’m watching on Crunchyroll. Thank you in advance for any assistance you may have.

3 Likes

Kewl, I’ll check that one tonight. Thank you

3 Likes

Well first off, DXD yes :+1:! Second I guess any gundam or if you wanna keep in the realm of that might I suggest Sister new devil

5 Likes

GIF by moodman

3 Likes

Sweet i will definitely check out Sister new devil! I had to watch DxD because after i received my first Otaku box with the Rias figures i fell in love with her. And to be honest it wasn’t even because of her massive fun-bags, i am infatuated with red hair!

3 Likes

episode 5 that look GIF by Funimation
Hmmmm hmmm it checks out also Keiffer gave a very solid list so check those out as well

4 Likes

Nicely done sir

4 Likes

Ok thanks for the recommendations i will definitely get to all of them eventually. I just got done working a 12 hour shift so it is off to bed for me. Ya’ll have a good night or day which ever it is where you’re at.

4 Likes

Another good Ecchi anime on Crunchyroll is Hybrid × Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia. That one is super steamy!

3 Likes

Ponder Inspector Gadget GIF

3 Likes

Keiffer turned me on to Zoro.to after I’d already subscribed to CR. I may let my CR expire because Zoro has a much larger selection and, as he said, it’s free. Only drawback is you have to wait a week or so longer after the new stuff gets released.

But I highly recommend Zoro.

2 Likes

Ok here is my dub list

Brofui I don’t want to get hurt so l’ll max out my defense
Love is war
Banished from the heroes party I decided to live a quiet life in the country
Uzaki Chan wants to hang out
Welcome to demon school iruma kun
Dont toy with me Miss Nagatoro
Just a few from the top of my head

3 Likes

If you specifically want English Dub, then the English is ‘Gosick’ is fantastic!

3 Likes

Looks like we got another in the group…

sexy african american GIF

3 Likes

one of us GIF
One…of…us

3 Likes

I’m on Crunchyroll as well. Though I don’t watch dubbed. So not sure if my list meats your qualifications, I still highly recommend them.

Overlord
Lycoris recoil
No game no life-not sure if it’s on there still
Spy x family
How not to summon a demon lord
Konosuba
That time i got Reincarnated as a slime
Azur lane
Kancolle
Combatants will be dispatched
Dance in the vampire bund
Triage X
Ms kobyashis dragon maid
Don’t you with me ms Nagatoro

This is just a list off the top of my head. Some are a bit more spicier than others. I apologize.

5 Likes

Agree with the lists above. :grin:

Did anyone start watching the new Nier: Automata anime?

3 Likes

Yo, nice lists I see I haven’t seen myself lots of things! Should find time to catch up :100:

3 Likes

Yeah, those first 2 episodes are really good.

3 Likes

Oh it’s in the Que. I hope it’s good.

4 Likes