Post your must-see anime!

What is the first anime you would recommend to someone?

9 Likes

Lycoris Recoil. Hands down in my top 10

12 Likes

I’ll have to look that one up, haven’t heard of it.

I’m big on Aldnoah Zero, it didn’t get enough love

12 Likes

What? It’s awesome. You won’t be disappointed. Yeah I can agree with you on that one. There’s a ton of hidden Gems out there.

7 Likes

My favortie was a series that was on Netflix for a bit called the legend of the legendary hero

9 Likes

I would recommend Sword Art Online to start with.

14 Likes

The anime I would recommend is ReLife!it gave me a lot to think about and it was truly wholesome in my opinion!!

8 Likes

The first 9 episodes (when they’re in Aincrad) are some of the best episodes of any anime IMO, but after that ‘life or death’ urgency disappeared, I missed the hardcore aspect. But, I I used to play MMOs so maybe that has something to do with it

6 Likes

The First Anime I would recommend to someone. I would probably say Astroboy or Tetsujin-28 Since they are among the first anime (What can I say I am a huge fan of the classics ^_^!). To be honest I would also probably try and figure out what type of shows they like and go from there. Of Modern Anime I would suggest either Fruits Basket or My Hero Academia

8 Likes

It depends on the person but usually I suggest Cowboy Bepop. It was the series that got me started and still one of my favorites.

9 Likes

I would have to say a good starter is Outlaw Star or Trigun gotta get them started with classics have them enjoy the art styles

10 Likes

Cowboy Beebopp… its a classic for a reason

8 Likes

MONSTER! It needs to be way more popular. Its a psychological thriller and i cant really give a full review without a spoiler

8 Likes

Romance - Horimiya
Other - SAO

Flame me if you want but SAO was the first anime I watch and is my favorite. There are a lot of other really good one out there though just don’t have time to look them up and name them all cause really it is hard to choose just one.

10 Likes

I’d go Code Geass or Gurren Lagann

8 Likes

Anime that got me hooked was and still is Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. Perfect animation, I recommend it to anyone who asks. :bat: :black_heart:

7 Likes

Cowboy Bebop is my favorite anime and one of the first choices i recommend people.

9 Likes

Bofuri
Plunderer
To Your Eternity
Any Makoto Shinkai movie, ect.

11 Likes

Naruto
Negima!? Magister Negi Magi
Desert Punk

those were some of the ones that got me into anime.
it depends on what a person is into in order for me to give a recommendation for anime/manga because everyone is different

8 Likes

i’ve watched the first 2 they are really good.

7 Likes