I’m new here =3

Hiya ( ˘ω˘ ) my name is Tamara but my friends call me tammie I’m new to the community (´˘`):heart: I’m looking for friends that loves the same stuff I do :3 in a nerd ^-^ and really friendly :3

20 Likes

Well You are in the right place, there are tons of different hobbies, enjoyments and loads of folks So welcome!
5db7848accc07065d41d161391f9798b

6 Likes

Welcome to the thread, we’re all friends here and it’s like a little family. Just be aware of the Axis Cult :laughing::heart:

11 Likes

Welcome to the family! The others will probably warn you about me.

It’s all true.

evilbear

11 Likes

Just don’t slack around this guy, always be working :rofl:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! Let’s join the fun.

7 Likes

Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland

6 Likes

Welcome to the clown show… err… i mean community. Lot of great folks here and lots of trouble to get into

8 Likes

Welcome to the community @Tammieanimeechann , also don’t let this @Erikeno guy fool you, there is nothing wrong with the Axis Cult! Praise the Holy Goddess Aqua and be blessed and remember, Eris pads her chest!

hqdefault (1)

It’s the Akeno Fan Club you gotta watch out for!

10 Likes

akeno_nani11

9 Likes

We all friendly around here I promise :sob::heart:

5 Likes

Albeit dysfunctional at times, but sure. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

byuntear-anime

6 Likes

Ohayoooo @Tammieanimeechann :raised_hands:t4: welcome to our little space to share, vent, talk, make friends, learn, and overall having fun in this community. There’s topics of almost everything, but as soon you keep participating, you can create your own.
Pixel Smile GIF

4 Likes

hello and welcome to community

5 Likes

WELCOME @Tammieanimeechann!!!

To the lair of one great teddy bear, with those in the axis cult who believe Aqua has invisible underwear and where Akeno has become akin to a godess. (Don’t know if I’m qualified to say that stuff, buuuuuuut anyway.)

I’d never been involved in this kind of community before andI’ve only been posting the last couple months. But it’s actually been really fun sharing me stash of pictures and talking to my own kind. :ok_hand:

Go crazy and Enjoy!!!

9 Likes

Welcome to the community @Tammieanimeechann :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

welcome to the community, its always good to have new people join,. especially if they are as nerdy as @MageHeart and @Beestie lol. and dont let @Hestia25 convert you to her Hestia cult. really hope you have a good time here

8 Likes

@Tammieanimeechann Aqua and her are practically best friends :wink:
What’s not to lose? :fire::fire::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Plus if you’re a girl I have a girls thread where the guys aren’t allow to “comment” so to feel more at ease if you’re shy :innocent:

9 Likes

Welcome to the Community! I’m sure you’ll have fun here :tada:

7 Likes