I’m new here =3

Welcome to the community

4 Likes

what do you mean we cant respond…i guess now the pboys have to create the He man woman haters club from the movie little rascals. lol…have you seen it. please tell me you have

9 Likes

I prefer Al Bundy’s No Ma’am

6 Likes

Hiya! Welcome to the Otaku Box community!!! We’re happy to have you! ^.^

7 Likes

Soo, I’m not gonna invite the person yet, because Idk if she’s a girl or not. But you saw I topic I created for us girls to discover ourselves, ect. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 100% you can see the replies, but since is a girls only topic" men are :raised_back_of_hand:t5:
Btw, I don’t think I watched the movie you said. I barely watch regular movies; lot’s of cartoon movies(because of the kids).

6 Likes

I’m so sorry you guys! I was at work but thank you all so much for the kind comments and @Hestia25 I’ll join the treat if you want me too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are you a girl :eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:?

3 Likes

Yes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I still don’t get the idea of having threads that alienate the community, but whatever…

3 Likes

Statistically speaking the hetero biological males are a majority so we run the majority of the group. So, to me it’s just another thread I don’t have to worry about like the Yaoi one. If the girls and others that may come want their own little private corners, let them, it doesn’t hurt anything, just makes our community bigger.

6 Likes

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

Welcome

4 Likes

I did it because Since we are the MINORITY of the group I wanted to know how many girls are here that like anime too :pray:t4:

5 Likes

lol I was just messing. It’s from a move called LITTLE RASCULS. Highly recommend it. It’s made in the 90s, but redone from the original called our gang. done before my time. It also is a good show, though it’s in black and white

5 Likes

Hello! If you’re looking for another friend, let me know! Not sure how this system works, but if you want to add me on discord or something you feel comfortable enough to also let me know!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks I’m new to this community, but been with Otaku for over a year.

5 Likes

Welcome to our community!

3 Likes

welcome the the community @devin.ice.2016

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @devin.ice.2016

5 Likes

Sailor Moon Hello GIF

5 Likes